Chapter 35

Iva soon returned home after spending time with Sovu and all the others. She had been hoping her father was okay as she had left him with them. She knew her dad had started rebuilding a life with some of them, but she still knew he had felt uncomfortable and upset with some of them. She still couldn't believe how some of them tried to act like the past was quickly fixed, when knowing at her very young age what had happened couldn't be fixed right away.

Sova " So how much longer do you think the guests will be staying for?"

I've " I don't know, don't tell me you are already done with them"

Sova "No but it seems like everyone starting to notice, your father's family and the others .. have been trying to push themselves back into his life"

Iva "Yes I have noticed as well they are very pushy about the whole situation, and it seems like they will stop at nothing to have my father back in their lives"

Sova "Umm my father doesn't seem to like Jake Sully and tonowari, calling them foolish leaders and blind for being tricked so easily"

Iva " that sounds like your father" sova and Iva soon got off of creature back, as sova removed the saddle. The duo had made sure to place what they had gather today, away in storage for use later on. Later on the pair walked towards his home together.

Sova " will we be losing you and your father"

Iva " no sova we will always be apart of the clan no matter what happens, this and everyone here will always be in our hearts"

Sova " that good to know because if you leave for any tours I'm coming as well"

Iva " that will be good to have more company with us"

Sova " let's hope that Jake sully doesn't say or do anything else, along with his mate and anyone else as it will be bad news"

Iva " I keep on dropping that warning and it seems to be ignored time to time"

Sova " they will either learn the hard way or easy way, and it seems like they did learn something that day you saved them"

Iva " you might be onto something hey I really like my great grandmother and uncles, they were very nice and funny ... I hope to get to know my aunts as they are the same as well"

Sova " what about your so called grandparents even if they are you grandparents"

Iva " I don't know I will address them by their names and title for respect, as I wish not to cause any trouble"

Sova " good" the two right now were standing together, but they soon had been interrupted when ayeoo stepped out of the home.

Ayeoo " welcome home children"

Savo " hello father"

Iva " hello sir"

Ayeoo " it good that you two had come home on time, I was about to send out word for any of scouts to spot you two and anyone else and make sure they get some safely"

Savo " thank you dad"

Iva " yes that nice of you sir"

Ayeoo " your grandmother is with the healer right now she will be home later she also have some words, with moat as well so it will be just us and your uncle for dinner"

Savo " that sounds good"

Ayeoo " thanks as i wish to have some words with you about you mom and some other stuff as well" Iva and savo have been having some private conversations about his mom, and it seems like Ayeoo might if heard about it and thought it was by time to have more talks about his mate with his son and everything else.

Iva " savo"

Savo " that sounds good father"

Ayeoo " thanks son Iva will you like us or my son to escort you home"

Iva " I'm okay and I see from here that my father home and I wish not to keep him waiting"

Ayeoo " good young lady" iva had bowed her head as she soon walked from the father and son as they watched her leave and soon disappeared into their home once she was safety close to her place. Iva was happy to see Savo and Ayeeo speaking more about the one they both love and lost, and she was also hoping this will help them become closer as well.

Iva " I'm home I and sova had been able to get what we need also made sure to place is away in storage, the storm had started rolling on so we came home right away ... oh hello" Iva had removed her coat as she was talking with her father. She thought it was the of of them until, she saw Tuk and kiri were there.

Lo'ak " hello and welcome home I invited my sister over for a meal and chat"

Iva " that wonderful Lo'ak of good to have then around"

Kiri " wow she plays the act around"

Iva " huh"

Tuk " it good to know she been here for you all this time big brother"

Lo'ak " sweetie I told them about you being my adopted daughter today after we had a heart to heart"

Iva " oh" a smile had grown on Iva face as she fixed her hair and clothing's, before she sat down. Looking at her her newly declared aunts and father.

Kiri " Loak here told us and we understand why, he didn't tell us right away"

Tuk " yes and we promise you both that we will not utter a word, to mother and father about Iva being your daughter for your wellbeing and hers"

Loak " thank you sister"

Kiri " so loak tell us we are like me, spider, and him along with my father and many others" Iva soon smiled and showed her her hands and soon, her eyebrows as well. The two women looked at each other and soon looked at you, Lo'ak had bene true with his words.

Iva " does anyone else know of this father"

Lo'ak " no my daughter"

Iva " okay well I'm happy to finally get to call you all my aunts and have some time to get know you two as well" Tuk soon brought Iva into a hug she was so happy to have a niece, and she seem more happier to have that nice be Iva.

Tuk " well we are happy to get to know you as well"

Iva " I had fears with my dad telling you all about me it will not go well"

Tuk " don't worry about that Iva we are your family, and will do anything to keep you safe and happy"

Kiri " now come we have a lot to talk about" I've had nodded her head as sat with her aunts and father, that night and talked with them while having dinner. She got to tell them about herself and the her life with loak, so far she even got to know them better as well. It seems like family keeps on growing, but it will take time until the all the branch of this family tree are strong once again.