Chapter 36

Today is when Iva had come to spirt with her aunts, as they wish to see more of the beautiful tree and spend a bit more time here as well. The girl was also enjoying this time to be with her aunts and getting some time with them as well. After their conversation last night she had become happy with the chance, to spend time with them. Tuk and Kiri are happy as well being given the opportunity to spend time with, Iva that niece they had heard about just yesterday.

Tuk " so someone gets buried in this grave or pit"

Y/n " yes but not before you drink is tea that the tshaik makes, once you had taken you then you step in and lay down as you are buried to your head"

Kiri " wow that seems good"

Y/n " father along with my uncle's and aunts said it a very eye opening, experience when you take part of it"

Tuk " wow"

Y/n " once it over the clan will help you out if you can't get out on your own, and then it over"

Kiri " so when will you take part of something like this"

Y/n " when I'm older I have done it before but, it was nothing like my dads and everyone else... I have to wait a bit longer until I take part in that one"

Kiri " no need to rush niece in time it will happen, enjoy the time your have now of being a kid"

Y/n " yes ma'am"

Tuk " have you never come here seeking answers about yourself after what we had learned last night"

Iva " yes I have and it seems like I still have no answers for my many question freya and the elders tell me, I might take longer for me to undertand where I come from"

Kiri " I know how you feel and I spent most of my life wishing for answers as well, but I know one day I will get them"

Iva " my dad had told me alot about you it made me feel good that there is someone else like me out there"

Kiri " you were never alone" iva had smiled at her aunt as the two had embraced in hug for a short while before they were looking at each other.

Tuk " now that we have another member to our family we are blessed"

????? " this place is beautiful now I know why lo'ak has fallen in love with this area" neteyam voice had been heard getting all three attention they soon spotted neteyam walking over to them, with his mate and mo'at following behind him. Then there was spider and rotox that were after mo'at as well they all had stopepd when they spotted you with the two older females.

Neteyam " hello sisters of mine and iva as well I didn't know all three of you will be out here"

Kiri " yes we came here with our wonderful niece"

Aonung " niece kiri I don't know what you are talking about"

Spider " yes I think we are letting the cold get to our heads"

Iva " they know father has told them the truth"

Neteyam " oh wait when did this happen"

Tuk " yesterday we had a heart to heart with our brother and he told us, now we know why he didn't tell us and we understand fully as well ... we also made a promise to lo'ak and y/n as well"

Iva " they are true to their word and I believe them fully"

Mo'at " it good to know that your brother trust you all with his new life fully here now"

Kiri " yes he does grand mother but there still have alot to work on as well before everything is good once again"

Iva " in time everything will be good once again but it going to take time for that to happen"

Mo'at " iva is right"

Aonung " I know this might sound selfish of me or wrong to ask but will lo'ak ever forgive my sister and wish to rebuild a relationships with her"

Neteyam " ma dung that not nice to ask"

Aonung " I'm sorry"

Iva " if I can be completely honest I don't know I think he waiting for the right moment to speak with her or see what happened after, knowing not everything between them ended on a good note" there was no disagreement with Iva words as she was speaking the truth, as tsireya and loak had a beautiful relationship until it all came crashing down.

Aonung " there no lying there my parents never approved of them being together, but now it seems like everything is good"

Moat " just because they approve of him now doesn't mean, everything is forever right away for what happened all those years ago"

Iva " pushing everything together will not be good, and might cause more problems then there is already .. in time my dad will speak with her but we have to wait and not my him uncomfortable of you wish for negative effects"

Neteyam " yes we will honor that right my husband"

Ao'nung " yes"

Neteyam " good so now that was all know Iva is apart of our family, we are going to have a good time together"

Everyone "yes"

Moat " good as I'm happy to see us all at peace, and I hope you all can keep that and rebuild after all that happened" the group nodded their heads in agreement with moat, as they stayed by the spirit tree a bit longer together. It felt like everything was going well and everyone, had been hoping it will stay that way. It seems like that was not going to stay true as trouble might be coming sooner or later.