Part 92 You deserve it, Si Nian doesn't want you anymore

Zhou Yue Shen remained silent, but internally he was finding the conversation amusing. Balding with big ears and a big belly? He almost burst out laughing.

Yu Dong couldn't hold back his grin, "You're right, I think so too." He teasingly glanced at their boss in the front.

Encouraged by Yu Dong's agreement, Fu Qianqian continued her rant with even more enthusiasm, "Exactly! I mean, look at those three kids, they're so big already. How could he set his eyes on my young and beautiful friend?" She exaggerated with her gestures.

Yu Dong was laughing so hard he could barely catch his breath.

Just as Fu Qianqian was about to continue, she suddenly felt a chill running down her spine, giving her goosebumps.

In this scorching heat, where could this cold breeze come from?

Soon, they reached the town, but the car didn't stop. Fu Qianqian felt something was off. Was she being kidnapped?

In her mind, she imagined horror scenarios of innocent young girls being abducted and sold to elderly men in remote villages as wives. Her heart raced at the thought.

Had she lost her mind? How could she have been so carefree and trusting just moments ago?

That eerie feeling she had earlier suddenly made sense.

"Um, I think I'll get off here. I'll catch a cab myself," she quickly said.

Her eyes darted between the two men. Sitting down, they towered over her by a good margin. Their muscles and robust physique made it clear: if it came to a physical confrontation, she wouldn't stand a chance.

She was flustered, looking at her damaged clothes, feeling a bit heartbroken. Just when the kiss was going well, one of the buttons got torn apart by Zhou Yue Shen's hand.

He also paused, sensing the urgency of his situation.

Although she felt reluctant, she knew he had urgent matters to attend to. So, both of them had to abruptly stop.

She felt that this older man was driving her crazy. Even though he left, she still felt reluctant. She had said she didn't need a man, but now, was she becoming love-struck?

She slapped her face lightly, trying to cool down. Then she carried her food container and headed home.

Meanwhile, on the truck.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward. It wasn't the first time Yu Dong had accompanied Zhou Yue Shen on a delivery. He was used to it. He could chatter endlessly by himself.

However, after witnessing Zhou Yue Shen's intimate moment, he found himself at a loss for words.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Yue Shen was not as fierce as he looked when Yu Dong took a sneak peek. He didn't make a big deal out of it.

Yu Dong sighed inwardly, "I never knew our boss was such a hidden romantic."

Seeing that Shen Si Nian didn't come out, Yu Dong didn't dare to approach. He followed Zhou Yue Shen instead, saying, "Boss, I'll accompany you to town. I've got some errands there."

With a low "Hmm" from Zhou Yue Shen, he started the car. He glanced at the office mirror momentarily, then calmly drove away from the farm.

Meanwhile, in the office, Shen Si Nian was trying to cool down her passion.

No matter what, she was a friend of his sister-in-law. He couldn't possibly accept the money.

Fu Qianqian didn't want to delay them any further, so she said, "Alright then, next time I come across you guys, I'll treat you to a meal. By the way, what are your names? I'm Fu Qianqian."