Where We Left Off

Hello, this is Sir Bertram Topham Hatt. You might be wondering why I'm writing in Bob's journal, well... We found him and Thomas, they were seemingly thrown off the line because of the horde and crashed through this shed. And into Elizabeth in the process... My god that poor lorry, it looked like she suffered horribly. What's worse is that Ted the fireman was flung into Thomas' controls when they crashed, I nearly vomited at the sight. But on a lighter note Bob and Thomas are still alive, yet Thomas' mentality was pretty fucked up. He wouldn't stop mumbling incomprehensibly, but once he saw me heading towards them, you wouldn't believe how much his face lit up. Even Bob was happy to see me, he soon began crying how he couldn't take it anymore with all the chaos and deaths that have happened. So he was gonna end it all, but he soon decided since Thomas was still alive he would stay with him for as long as he could. Bob also let me keep his journal in case anything insane happened. He can't keep writing with his metal state so bad.

Soon, I walked back up the line with a gun on hand and made it back to the cavalcade

Soon, I walked back up the line with a gun on hand and made it back to the cavalcade. It consisted of Percy, Toby, Arthur, Donald, Gordon, Oliver, Mavis, Harvey and Neville. We made it to the mainland hours ago and zombies at Crovans Gate and Vicarstown were being dealt with by parts of the military, so that wouldn't be an issue any longer. Douglas took the little engines and said he and Molly, Diesel and Bear would stay on the mainland while the rest of us dealt with Sodor, Donald began crying saying he didn't want to lose his brother but Douglas told him he would be alright. At that moment I knew I wouldn't leave my number one tank engine for dead on that goddamn island we used to call home, we assumed the worst happened so the military granted us access to head back onto the island to search for the missing tank engine and we finally found him. Percy was crying and begging me desperately that we had to rescue Thomas after I told them I found them when I walked up to them, fetching some chains from Toad we fastened them to Thomas's back coupling and using the strength of Gordon, Arthur, Donald and Neville they slowly managed to haul Thomas back onto the rails. Thomas thanked them profusely until he went silent, I looked in to his eyes. Pure horror filled them. I looked to see what he was looking at. A MASSIVE HOARD IF ZOMBIES WAS HEADING TOWARDS US. Bob, who was limping up the hill used his gun but only five rounds were left, me and Bob hurriedly jumped into Thomas' cab and the four big engines pulled Thomas quickly back down the line away from the flesh eating monsters. Mavis, Toby, Percy, Oliver with Annie, Clarabel and Toad raced off with us away from the direction of Crovans Gate. But we luckily found a clearing full of big bushes and hid amongst them, the zombies passed and we made our way back up the line.