Chapter 29

My back was slammed against a wall. Sebastian's lips came down on mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck, hotness exploding everywhere within me.

He growled, deepening the kiss as he gripped my thighs, wrapping my legs around him. He pressed into me, the large bulge of his erection grinding into my core. "You taste so good," he growled.

He palmed my breasts, transferring his lips to my neck with a deep groan. "You," he bit out in a hoarse rasp, "Will be the death of me." His hot palms snaked up my thighs, disappearing under my gown he had bunched up.

"Please," I breathed.

"Please what?"

"Touch me..."

"Where?"

My breaths thinned to a frustrated pant. I rocked into his hands while he watched me, fangs now past his lips. "There," I breathed, throwing my head back on a moan when his finger scraped my clit. "Sebastian..."

An answering growl met my moan. "Say my name again."

"Sebastian."

His large body shuddered and he palmed my core, squeezing hard just as his demanding lips met mine again. His breaths scalded my face, our tongues battling for dominance. His hands roved over me, palming, squeezing.

Everything was happening so fast. The heat from his body seared me and the heady scent of leather and desire drugged my senses.

He stroked along my clit, smearing my lips with my juices. Once he inserted a finger into me, I sucked in a breath while he bit out a curse. "So tight," he gritted. "More." Another broad finger rimmed me. "I can feel you." His velvet tone was laden with desire, his eyes watching with a mix of wonder and dark greed as he pumped his fingers into me.

His eyes connected with mine and there was a stretch. For a gutting second I wondered if the spell was about to break and we were about to return back to normal. But then his eyes darkened. "Mine."

Something in my chest constricted.

A third finger joined in and my eyes rolled back, desire like nothing I've ever known before exploding in my veins. Rough sounds broke out of his chest as he watched me take him, my cries mixing with his growls until my own heart pounding in my ears was all I could hear.

I must have screamed. I don't know. I wasn't aware of anything except the mind-numbing orgasm I'd just experienced. Once I came down from my high it was to note Sebastian's eyes had reverted back to normal.

His wide chest expanded as he drew in breaths, seeming just as affected as I was. He turned away from me and I felt a pang go off in my chest.

When next he turned around, his eyes were expressionless, his bearing composed. "Come," he said. "It's getting late."

In a daze I took his arm and we traced to my door's entrance. The Halls were empty, the atmosphere darkening.

After a look at me, he started to turn away, but something in me snapped and I grabbed his arm. "Wait," I whispered.

He looked down at my hand around his arm, but I didn't take it away. It only strengthened my resolve to say what I had to next.