Chapter 2: Beach Party

For the passing weeks that has arrived, Lars or Archer has adapted to his new life as some donut worker and a civilian of Beach City but this did not come without his own issue's and some things he has trouble understanding, this being the very existence of the Crystal Gem and a young human/gem boy calling himself Steven Universe.

He was a good kid to say, a regular at the Big Donut and self proclaimed BFF with Lars, Over time it would even seem like the people who knew Lars before Archer became him seemed to got use to the new Lars attitude and actions.

Lars was too say was a self conscious jerk who tried to hang out with the cool kids of the town and would often get annoyed and slack off from work which Archer had realized so he did managed to fake his persona to be similar to not to raise any suspension as each day pass, he would gradually calm down and act like himself just more laid back considering how he was during Fuyuki City and about his past alternate self.

Furthermore within his new life as Lars, He began to train, working out before and after his shift at the Big Donut comes to a end since having such a physically weak body was not pleasing when he cant do his job properly.

As for his mage craft, he has improved on using other then using Projection magic such as Reinforcement on not only his blade he projects but also his body for the time being since using Mana Burst would cause heavy internal damage to him without a sufficient magic circuit in his body. This was discovered when he had take down some mutant monster and cast his Projection to cut it down before it poof into a gem as he felt the backlash of using too much mana in his body and it took about a day of using some basic self recovering mage craft to reconnect those circuits.

As for his looks, He grew out his hair more and instead of leaving it as a mohawk, he flatten it down to look more casually as he purchase some less edgy clothing such as a plain white tank top with lines going down designed onto it and a blue summer overshirt along with glasses that he uses sometime to read in private.

Sadie his worker was often confused and send small glances towards her co-worker but did gradually accepted it as for the civilians of the city warmed up to him and was very pleased to see him, Lars was actually the one of few mechanics of Beach C...

Sadie his worker was often confused and send small glances towards her co-worker but did gradually accepted it as for the civilians of the city warmed up to him and was very pleased to see him, Lars was actually the one of few mechanics of Beach City and have spend his days off, wondering the town and assisting the folks with any issue they may have.

Interesting enough, Steven Universe, the young boy who see Lars as his self proclaimed BFF has joined in walking with Lars and helping others. When Lars ask the boy why he joins him so much in helping, Steven would only smile and say.

Steven: Why not? I love helping everyone!

This was confusing for Lars but he accepted any help.

Steven nor anyone knows about what Lars can do but everyone trust the lad now.

.

.

.