Chapter 5: Mirror Gem

Lars: Basing the mirror design on the glass, it has a eight pointed star carved into it as a broken gem being on the back of it... Considering gems are like batteries of life-force that uses light as a stabilizer to keep a physical form up... however should that light of the gem being disturbed or trapped, it could be used like something akin to that of a solar powered panel just with the exception of the gem being conscious or to say asleep.

 however should that light of the gem being disturbed or trapped, it could be used like something akin to that of a solar powered panel just with the exception of the gem being conscious or to say asleep

Lars: Considering this is gem technology...

He looks around to see only him and the pink lion was here, there should be no problem in continuing since the lion shouldn't be able to speak.

Lars: Trace On.

Blue lines began to form up form his arm, to his hand and fingers before the lines went as far onto the entirety mirror, Information began to wash into Lars mind as he began to learn about the mirror material that was used, the history of this mirror and the ability it holds along with the reason for its creation. This was to say not a ordinary mirror, Far from it.

This height of analysis was possible due a reality marble that is a conceptualized space within Lars mind where he stores all of his knowledge on swords and other famous weapons... Furthermore, this Structural Analysis which is apart of using Projection Mage craft that involves visualizing an object in the imagination. The better Lars know what the object he's trying to visualize the better the construct's projection and stability which allows him to project then use the more advance form of Tracing.

Lars: So this blue gem is sealed within this mirror?

As he spoke out loud to himself with the lion just sleeping on his side, the gem seemed to faintly glow blue before losing that light.

Gems existence are not exactly out of the realm of Lars mind even if they are alien like material as they are still objects and not human beings so scanning the gem is possible just not their physical form which is only manipulating light basing on the gem desire to make a physical appearance which would explain why the crystal gems like Amethyst an casually change her form.

Lars: It could be that the eight-point star on the mirror may be a reference or similar to the Khatim Suleiman or one of the Solomon's Ring. it is one of Islam most oldest legends state that King Solomon captured jinn with an eight-point star ring, similar to how this gem was trapped inside the mirror.

The history of what Lars is thinking about would be about when the Seventy-two jinn was captured by the King of Mage craft King Solomon, who imprisoned them in a brass vessel and cast it into the sea. The vessel was soon to be discovered by the civilians of Babylonia, who believed it contained a great treasure. However when they broke open the vessel, the demons and their legions were set free, and they returned to their home. This was true with one exception which was Belial, who entered an image and delivered oracles in exchange for sacrifices and divine honors.