Chapter 8: Green Hand

Over the past few months, summer vacation came to an end, and many events transpired, leading to the arrival of new acquaintances. One specific acquaintance was watermelon steven who had now taken on the role of Lars' chibi partner

The melon, now known as "Warcher," mimicked Lars' past armor, which was gifted to fit the melon as a reward for learning how to cook and to keep itself protected

Thus, the main look for this watermelon, Steven, was Archer body armor consisting of a tight, sleeveless black shirt with silver accents outlining Archer's round melon stomach and a metal plate on his collar. Additionally, black pants adorned with two black straps on its melon thighs and two more on its melon shins, separate from each other. They wore black metal-plated shoes, seemingly attached to their trousers.

Undoubtedly, a true drip and sturdy outfit, but it wouldn't be complete without a red cape, not exactly the same as Lars' past attire but close enough.

Warcher was taught by Lars how to use a bow, and with the inherent stats that came from Steven and the continuous growth for potential to learn, Warcher was now a super melon!

Later on, the plan to innovate the Big Donut storage room to be expanded to allow a kitchen area was in progress. Most of the actual ovens and other mechanics within that kitchen were hand-crafted by Lars and Warcher, with materials sourced from the barn that Greg had access to, as it was the base location of the previous spacecraft.

There were many useful items there, and they were all put to use to create the kitchen. As for the connection to provide the ingredients to allow the production of the food available, it was quite simple, with some grocery stores within the city as well as some farms close by across from the next city away from Beach City. A contract was drawn up so they would receive a fair pay for all the ingredients that their farm could provide to the Big Donut. The expansion aimed to turn the Big Donut into a more functionally widespread shop, where the main popular item would continue being donuts but with a broader range of offerings that didn't include pizza or fries. This decision was made to avoid increasing competition between businesses. Currently, the Pizza family and the Fries crew already have beef with one another, while the Big Donut is situated between an enemy business and an allied one.