CH-13 Another night ~

- PURNIMA POV -

I served the food in two plates and i did not forget to add the pickles as without pickles i did not like to eat the food.

And then went towards her,  where she was sitting and doing something on her phone.

I placed the plates infront of her, on the table and went inside the kitchen again to bring water and glass for us.

As i came back, i sees that she already started to eat her dinner.

I sat besides her and as  she noticed my presence she looked at me.

" wahhh!!! खाना तो बहुत अच्छा है, मानो अन्नपूर्णा माँ ने खुद बनाया हो इसे..."

" wahhh!!! The food is very good, as if Annapurna Maa herself has prepared it..."

She praised me, smilingly.

I did not know how to react at this moment.

" it's not like that aunty, it's just i am pretty good in cooking...",  I replied her with a soft smile.

I also took a bite from my plate.

Really the food was... damn tasty.

" बहुत खुशनसीब होगा वो जिससे भी शादी होगी तुम्हारी..., मतलब इतना स्वादिष्ट खाना हर रोज मिले तो आदमी खुशनसीब तो होगा ही!!! "

Whoever you marry will be very lucky..., meaning a man must be lucky if he gets such delicious food every day!!! " ,... She teased me.

A shy smile appeared on my face; hearing her words.

Like this we finished our dinner with a little chit-chat after every few minutes.

I do not like eating alone. as Siddhi went her hometown to meet her grandparents, i had no choice left rather than eating alone but i always eat less if i was eating alone than.

Because after taking few bites i do not feel like eating much. But today i felt like my tummy was fully filled. as while talking i overeat.

As we finished our dinners, we stood up and went towards kitchen to wash our hand and also to put this plates in sink.

After she washed her hands, i first washed my hands then started to wash all the plates and utensils.

She went again to sit on the couch and as i was done with my business.

I went towards her and said while taking a seat beside her...., " अब कैसा है आपका पैर दर्द, ज्यादा तो नहीं दुख रहा है न आपको aunty. "

" How is your leg pain now, it is hurting you much aunty. "

" नहीं beta... अब थोड़ा ठीक है, तुम परेशान मत हो..."

"No beta... it's a little okay now, don't worry..."

She said smiling sweetly.

" in all this i forgotten to ask your name... what is your name beta??? ".... She added looking at my face.

" मेरा नाम Purnima है aunty...., Purnima Singh Rajput."

" My name is Purnima aunty..., Purnima Singh Rajput. ".... I answered her back immediately.