CH-18 You are... mine ~

-Vishwajeet dev Mishra POV-

And this was where i felt i lost my everything on her that i had ever had. She was small and very less talkactive but always talked maturely, that made my heart skip a beat in awe.

Everything was going smoothly in between us but one very day when i woke up in the morning from her dreams by the alarm sound; which was buzzing continuously from past few minutes. I irritatingly streached out my hand and picked the alarm clock from the side table and threw it away being irritated. Just then a notification sound from my phone caught my ears and i unwantedly unlock my phone in half sleep and read the message.

But the earth slipped under my feet and my sleep got vanished in this early morning air.

I attentively sat on the bed and rubbed my hand over my face and repeat each and every words that was written in text. 

" i can not do this anymore because i am not that strong..... i could not stand for our love infront of my father love. Pleaseee forget me and moved on from me and focused on your careers and life..., you will get much more beautiful and smart girl than me cause i think it was maybe just a mere attraction between us , i will pray to god for your well - being and for your good career & life....... pleaseeeee i beg you do not reply me or call me, i had taken this decision very difficultly. I would not be able to see you breaking down infront of me...., do not remember me and tried to forget me as i am just a bad and wrost phrase of you life.... Goodbye my love, i will miss you... eat on time and take care of yourself... one and only last time i wanted to tell you this that ..., I AM SORRY and if you can then pleaseee try to forgive me.., I LOVE YOU. "

" No.. no.. no.. NO!!.. you. can't.. You can't leave me like this, how can you do this with me...huhh!! You love me.... i love you madly then how the hell you even think of doing this... huhh!! " , i screamed feeling an unbearable ached in my heart, a drop of tear slipped from my eyes lid.

I tried calling her... ones, twice, trice and uncountable times but she did not picked up my calls.... she didn't even for once.

" You think if you will send me this nonsense text and i will leave you this easily... then you're wrong... totally wrong  cause after making me this insane for you, you can not take you steps back like this. you're mine.. Purnima Singh Rajput.... YOU. ARE. FUCKING. MINE.!! " , i gritted my teeth and clenched my fist, feeling heartbroken.

And from that day every single day and night tried my best contacting her... but she never picked up my multiple calls or neither replied messages.

Every day with a hope i woke up that maybe today she replied me but no.. she didn't.

seeing this continuesly i slowly lost the tiny amount of hoped that kept me sant till now completely.

After few months later, i stopped trying.

All day i tried my best to engaged myself in work and other things but as night comes her face, her talks, her giggles and her care for me did not leaved me alone. That's why i completely drowned myself in alcohol and smoking all night, so that i could erased her existence from my memories.

But NO... It never happened. No matter how hard i tried. She wins against me.

This VISHWAJEET DEV MISHRA never lost in his life, even for once but i lost this battle of love.
I lost infront of my heart.... infront of her.

She wins this game of love. And i lost it.... i lost myself in her, completely.

It clenched my heart terribly whenever i realized that she had lefted me, without stating the actual fact or she should atleast had to think about me for a second.