Chapter 4

We all get back to the Hellfire compound, and we are all flushed and red in the faces.
"What the fuck happened, why are all you flushed and red in the faces?" Asked Nikki.
"Nothing." Said Juno, swaying her hips seductively.
I stand there smiling. Nikki walks up to me and places her hand on my head.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Oh, fuck yes." Juno moans.
Nikki keeps seeing me thrusting in Juno.
Nikki, let's go and twist her hand left, and then she snaps my neck. I fell down with thud.
"That's what happens when you fuck a slut and not the girl you fucked on a daily and nightly basis."
About a hour later I had regained consciousness. Nikki was off with me the whole day. I knew I'd fucked up.
"Why aren't you and Nikki talking?" Kai asked.
"Well, I kinda fucked her mentor." I replied. "And hell, how hard did she snap my neck."
"Hard, your head went all the way round."
Fuck, she snapped it that hard.
I went to find Nikki but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went up the stairs only to hear familiar moaning.
"Oh, fuck, Kai!"
Ughhh, karma's a bitch!
I kept walking only to find Kai pounding Nikki's pussy, while Amber is riding Nikki's face.
If she ever wanted a treesome, she just had to ask.
I carry on walking, pretending everything is fine. When I got back to my room. When I got into the bedroom, I threw a lamp at the wall and ripped the TV off of the wall. It had fallen onto the floor, and the screen had shattered.
"FUCK!" I yelled, angerly.
I had punched the wall hard that my fist went through to the other side.
Jess and Daniel saw the whole and saw me crying.
"Why, did I had to fuck a ex friend with benefit?" I sobbed. "I WANT TO FUCKING DIE?!"
Daniel and Jess look at each other and see the bedroom turned upside. The TV was snapped half, and the bed was on the other side of the room. The lamp bulb was shattered, and some of the glass was in the bottom of my feet. The sliding doors had no more glass in, and the little table that's usually there had been thrown outside.
"Zain, regrets it." Said Daniel.
"I can see that." Answered Jess. "He regrets fucking Juno."
Juno walks down the hallway about to walk into my room.
"Don't go in there, Juno." Said Daniel.
"Why, not?" Asked Juno.
"He's in regret." Replied Jess. "Because of you."
Juno just stands there and tilts her head. I hear her, and I black out, and I go to her, and I snap her neck.
"That's what you get for seducing me, slut." I say calmly.
Jess and Daniel look at me and at each other, surprised that I had killed a witch.
"We'll be fine how we are at the moment." I say without batting an eyelid to what had happened. "We just need to find a demon, and then we'll be good."
I drag the body out by the hair, and i throw her into the incinerator.
The fire wasn't a normal red colour. There was a pinky-purple tint to the flames.
She must've been the love witch.
I turn back around and go back inside, and Amber, Kai, and Nikki come out of the room.
"I need to speak with Juno." Nikki said.
"No need." I say.
"Why is there no need?" There was a hint of suspicion and cautiousness.
"I snapped her neck and incinerated her body." I say calmly.
"Why... why did you do that?"
"I did it for you."
Nikki stops there in her tracks.
She must've been wondering if I still loved her or something.
"You were wondering if I still loved you, aren't you?" I asked, this time looking into her eyes.
"Yes."
"Go and check the bedroom."
She walked up to me and was going to put her hand on my head.
"Personally, not through my mind." I say.
"But-"
"I don't care, Ava. Just go there personally!" I snap at her.
I snapped at her. Fuck!
Nikki comes back with tears almost in her eyes.
"Don't. Don't cry for me." I say. "I don't deserve none of your tears."