What I've been looking for

[charlies pov]

I don't know how to feel about this. 

I always thought there's no way I can be gay but Noah is just...

....One of my favorite people

He makes me heart race , my mouth dry, my hands sweaty, and all my problems fade away.

I know my comment got to him but I didn't know it would have effect him like that. I've never seen him so annoyed with me and we used to hate each other. 

I never thought he could be mad at me like that. Was what I said really that irritating?

I'm just confused. Like really confused. Do I like guys? Do I like girls? Do I have to pick? I need to know so I can fix my relationship with noah.

I sit up and grab my laptop and search up on google "How to know if you're queer" when a quiz pops up that I take. I try to answer all the questions to the best of my knowledge and then the answers pops up

98% bisexual 

I answered honestly and got 98% bisexual. So maybe I'm bi? I mean that's understandable I guess. I'm bi then. 

I take a screenshot then text Ben 

"Benny boy"

"What"

"So I did a quiz"

"Did you fail"

"Not quite"

"Oh wow" Ben text "So you're gay?"

"No dumdum bisexual"

"That make sense" "you did like totally make out with Noah at the party so yeah"

"He's mad at me rn"

"Bc of the party?"

"Because I told him I wish he was a girl so I don't have to be gay"

"YIKES." "WHY WOUKD YOU SAY THAT"

"IDK BRO I WAS HONEST"

"Okay okay okay just apologize and tell him your bi"

"Got it"

I switch from texting Ben to texting Noah 

"Hey.."

"Don't talk to me rn"

"I'm sorry for saying all that stuff earlier"

"don't apologize if you don't change"

"I have changed and I have been doing some research on lgbtq and honestly I'm sorry for all my gay comments and the other stuff"

"It's fine"

"With my research i also found stuff out about myself that i kinda think you should know"

"like?"

"I'm 98.28% bisexual "

"😭😭😭"

"Not even joking, the quiz said I am"

"Nahh doing a quiz is crazy"

"Oh shut up 😒😒"

I'm having that feeling again, of happiness. The spasific kinda of happiness I feel with Noah. I finally figured out what it is. I love Noah. A lot. 

I text him more

"Oh by the way"

"Hm?"

"I still wasn't lying at the party, I do really like you Noah."

"I think I like you too Charlie."

"If your free we should like....go out or something"

"Sounds like a plan"

I text him the details while smiling the hardest I've ever smiled.

This is what I've always been looking for.

He is what I've always been looking for.