Hour 3

AngelAmyRF : (selfie with Jamie) 6:25pm 2 hours down, 2 to go. #elevatorwithbenn

"It took you a while to post that," he says almost immediately after the tweet goes through.

"I wanted to post it at exactly 2 hours if you must know."

"Two more to go then, right?" he asks.

"If they finish on time. The guy said that it would probably be longer. We may be stuck in here forever."

"Forever with you, huh? I guess that wouldn't be so bad."

"Did you just ask me to marry you?"

AngelAmyRF : he just proposed. I said yes! #elevatorwithbenn

He shakes his head. "They're going to think I went crazy."

"That's what happens when you're stuck with me."

My phone vibrates and I look down at it. AnnMarie has texted me. I've been so worried about tweeting everything that has been going on that I forgot to update AnnMarie.

AnnMarie : reading your tweets. what is going on in there?

Amy : we are flirting like crazy

AnnMarie : how are you not passed out by now?
Amy : I don't know. This doesn't seem real

AnnMarie : the responses you're getting on twitter are nuts

Amy : I know. It's like I have an audience. It's kinda cool

AnnMarie : I can't believe he's been tweeting along with you

Amy : I think he's just bored. I bet he deletes them

AnnMarie : how much more in love with him are you now?
Amy : so much

"What are you saying over there?" he asks as he looks over at me.

"None of your business."

"I know you're talking about me. You have this smile on your face. It's mischievous."

"I couldn't possibly be smiling about anything else?"

"Nope. It's me." How does he know?

Amy : he knows I'm talking about him

AnnMarie : you probably have that goofy smile on your face

Amy : I guess I'm just as easy to read as a book, huh?

AnnMarie : he noticed the smile didn't he?
Amy : Oh yeah

"I'm starting to get jealous over here. I hope that's not your boyfriend you're talking to," Jamie says.

"No. I don't have one of those. I'm talking to my best friend. The one I am supposed to be at the game with."

"It's a girl, right?"

"Wow, yes, she's a girl. Don't be so jealous. You're the only man for me...in this elevator."

He laughs. "I thought we had something special!"

"Oh we do."

AngelAmyRF : I don't think being trapped is supposed to be this fun #elevatorwithbenn

"I usually don't get this comfortable with someone I just met. I don't know how it is that I am this way around you after only knowing you a few hours," he says. It seems like this is something that's been on his mind and he finally got up the courage to say something.

"I'm pretty easy to get along with," I reply, "plus, it's not like you can go anywhere. You're kinda stuck with me. We might as well get along." I don't want to start thinking that I actually have something with him. Being here is nice and flirting is fun but I don't want to have these crazy expectations for what happens when they get this elevator working again.

"It probably would have sucked being stuck with someone else."

"You getting sappy on me, Jamie?" I tease.

"Shut up," he says jokingly.

AngelAmyRF : I think he loves me #elevatorwithbenn

Sometimes when I am bored I take a bunch of selfies and post the ones I like the most. If I like a bunch of them I'll make a picture collage and post that. I might as well take some selfies here. I'm actually surprised I haven't taken more pictures while being stuck in here. I'm always taking pictures. "I'm gonna take a bunch of selfies so don't judge me."

"That bored huh?"

"Yup."

I hold the phone out and take a few selfies. I start to get a little embarrassed when I realize he's watching me. I take a smiling one, a serious one, a smirking one, one where I am looking bored, I take one and he puts his hand in front of my face. I take a few more and be begins to make funny faces at me and I crack up in the middle of trying to take a serious one. It actually comes out really well so I keep it. I take a few more and he shuffles over next to me and takes a few with me. I guess he's pretty bored too. We take one where we are both making funny faces. I then lean my head against his, smile and close my eyes and I take the picture. I don't know why I closed my eyes. "Did you want to take that one over?" he asks. I guess he noticed I closed my eyes.

"I think it was kinda on purpose."

"Oh. I still think we should take another one."

"You just like that I was touching you." He just smiles and puts his arm around my shoulders. He leans his head against mine and I hold the phone out. We both smile and I take the picture. "Eyes open is much better, you're right." He takes his arm off of my shoulders and moves back over to his corner. I wish he would stay here next to me. I liked being that close to him. "That killed a few minutes." There's still about a half hour until my hourly update tweet. Time is crawling.

AngelAmyRF : I took some selfies. Going to post them on Instagram but they'll post here too #elevatorwithbenn

jamiebenn14 : she loves taking selfies

I go through the pictures I took of myself and delete a few that I don't like. I post a few of the ones of just me as single pictures then I pick a few of the ones I really like and make them into a collage and post those too. I look through the selfies with Jamie and I love all of them. I post the one of us making funny faces and caption it "We need rescuing" and tag him in it. They post to Instagram and Twitter. Then I go to post the one of us with our heads against each other. I take a moment to think about what the caption should be. I always struggle captioning pictures. "Feeling lucky to be stuck with this guy" I tag him in it and post it to Instagram and Twitter.

The responses come pouring in to all of my tweets, especially the pictures of Jamie and I. People want me to take more pictures of him, obviously, but I am not comfortable with straight on being paparazzi with him. "They think we're cute," I say, looking up from my phone.

"We are," he says matter of factly as he looks at me.

"Yeah I guess we are."

"You guess?"

I smile. "Yeah just like a little."

"It's a little too late to be acting coy, don't you think?"

"Yeah. About 3 hours too late I guess."