C.45- Too Late

Chapter 45- Too Late

Violet's POV

I can't believe this is my wedding day. As a child, I've always dreamed about this moment. I would be the one who would arrange everything. I get to pick out my own dress with my mum and my best friends. Me and my future husband would have a taste test on what to serve at the Reception. I get to tell my wedding planner what I want to happen to my own wedding. My dad would walk me down the aisle and then finally, I would be married to the second man I love most. Well more like fifth. First would be my dad, my three brothers, Ashton and then Him.

The love of my life.

As I walk down the aisle I would look at all those people who attended the wedding the tears of joy of my aunts and cousins. The proud faces of my brothers, the crying face of my mom. And as I look straight, at the left of the altar I would see my bridesmaids smiling at me, winking, and on the right side of the aisle I would see my future husband's best buds. And right there, on the middle of the altar I would see him. The love of my life. The father to my future kids, the sunshine to my rain. My best friend, my lover.

Lucas.

But no, it wasn't Lucas, I never got the chance to pick out my own wedding dress I didn't have the chance to tell my wedding planner what I want to happen, we never went to a food taste. My family and friends aren't here. This isn't even my wedding. This is Antonio's wedding.

I don't love him, I love Lucas. And I will forever love him. I know I said that I would be giving Antonio a second chance but I will always love Lucas and I would never be able to forgive myself if Lucas was harmed because of me. I'd rather let myself suffer .

The hairdresser was fixing my hair, while her assistants were doing my make up, in my dream wedding, my best friends would do this. They would fix my hair and my make up, my mom would give me a special jewelry that's been in the family for generations.

But none of it will happen tonight.

I try to choke back the tears that are threatening to fall, this all just seemed so surreal to me, in just less than an hour, I would be married to the monster I once loved.

I would wake up to his face. Not Lucas' and I would pretend to be happy. I would force my smile to appear on my face, even if I don't approve of it either.

I can't runaway, body guards are everywhere, they might not be dressed as one but they are here.

I was still hoping that somehow, magically Lucas would appear and stop this forsaken wedding. That he would declare his undying love for me, and Antonio would finally see that we truly do love each other, and then he will halfheartedly let me go.

But as the minute pass by I can't help but lose a part of my faith in whatever miracle that would save me from this horrible nightmare.

I kept pinching myself just for me to wake up from this, but I know, deep down that this is all real. And that no one would save me from this. Not even my prince charming.

I had to remind myself that this is all for Lucas. I don't want to be saved but at the same time I want to.
~

Lucas' POV

(A/N: I don't know anything about France so I'm just making all these things up. Sorry if I offend any of you guys.)

I feel like the train has been going on for a really really long time. But in reality its only been running for about twenty minutes. Five minutes more before we get there.

The blog that has the article about Antonio and Violet's wedding says that the ceremony would start at 10 a.m and its 9:45 a.m now.

Fifteen minutes.

Fifteen Minutes to save the love of my life.

Fifteen Minutes to save her from this nightmare.

Fifteen Minutes to make sure that everything that happens today will be forgotten, and in a few years we would all look back to this moment and laugh.

But I'm not really sure myself whether the fifteen minutes would be enough to save her. The ceremony was told to be by the beach.

Violet has always been fond of the beach, she says it calms her down whenever she feels like everything is happening too fast.

At the ocean, she said. It felt like the world would stop, or slow down, the waves would be gracefully falling, birds above would seem much more happier and more calm.

At night, the stars and the sky seemed to be infinite, it was a never ending view of the stars and what the universe has yet to offer. It was calming.

Which was true, I don't know when I got so deep and all mushy, but I love it.

As soon as the train stopped, we all looked at each other. It was now or never. And we won't leave until we get my Violet back.

Even if it costs someone's life.

We were sure of that.

Hey guys! What did you all think? I'll be posting the Epilogue soon. I can't believe I'm finally almost finished with this book. I started writing this at like age 13 and now I'm 16.

Now y'all know why the beginning chapters were kind of crappy no? :3

I'll update soon!

Xx