C.14- Party Night

Chapter 14- Party Night

Recap:

I looked up and it was a smiling Lucas leaning against the door frame.

I rolled my eyes. Same ol' cocky douche bag eh? "What do you want?"

"I came here to talk about the things I know you need answers to."

"What makes you say that? I'm totally fine with you and Natalie dating, I mean look at you two. You guys are perfect for each other. Who am I to object and interfere right? I'm just a nerd. A geek. A loner and a loser. Who am I to ever stoop up to your level? Because I'm a freak right?"

"What are y-"

"Oh.. Don't you dare give me that bull crap! I know what you said that day when you were at football practice! I heard you and saw you laughing about me. How dare you say those things about me? How the hell did I even let myself come near you?! You're a backstabbing bastard and that is one thing that's never EVER going to change! So you can do whatever bullshit you want! Because I'am through with my feelings for you! You disgust me." And with that said I left him standing there with tears already falling from my eyes.

I guess this is really goodbye.

I hate saying goodbye.

Present.

After that not so pleasant encounter with Lucas. I decided to lock myself in my room and cry. The only person I let in was Ashton. That incident at the football field kept coming back to me, and it hurts to know that people actually don't like me.

Are they all fake?

~Flashback~

It's Wednesday and I'm here at the football field waiting for Ashton and Bryant to finish up training. I was seated near the boy's locker room. But in such a way that they can't notice me.

"Hey man, I thought you were digging that Violet chick?" Luke asked one of the school's football player.

"Nah man, she's a nerd, a loner and a loser who the hell would want to date such an ugly girl like her? Are you crazy?" He said cockily smirking.

Every damn word he said stung my chest. I can't believe he thought of me like that, why the hell would he even do that? He doesn't know me at all. He may have known me for the past few weeks but there are so much things he doesn't know about me. And now he just goes around and tell people bad things about me. Ugh what a prick.

"Vi? Cookie why are you crying?" Bryant asked when he noticed a few tears from my eyes.

"Its-I.. Maybe I am ugly, and a loner. No one wants to be my friend. Because I'm unwanted and ugly. I mean who would date an ugly duckling like me? I'm just stupid and pathetic. Its all true—"

"Don't you ever say that to yourself Vi, you're beautiful. And whoever told you those stuff is freaking blind dude okay?"

I nodded giving him a small smile. He hugged me and then he led me to the parking lot where Ashton was waiting.

~End of Flashback~

Everyday since Wednesday I kept thinking about the things he said about me. Am I really that damn ugly that he can't even say it to my face?

"Vi, please let me explain. Please." He pleaded through the locked blue door.

"You don't understand. VI, I had to do it. I can't let them hurt-" He was cut off by Pat's voice.