Chapter 1

6:30 am. July 10, 2010.
**ring, ring**
Aigoo! Who might be calling me at this time of the day.
I rose up to check on my phone.
What a bad day, its Penny. What does she want?
Oh and by the way, Penny is my bestfriend, she has pink very bright hair and she's really short. we've known each other since freshmen year when she Accidentally dropped her stuff due to her torn backpack. She's as crazy as I am, she loves listening to K-pop music and stuff. She sometimes hit me with those boy groups of her so called BTS. She likes.. I mean LOVES them a lot.
I picked it up and answered it.

Yes Penny?
Are you going to Starbucks today? I heard they got discounts for members and V.I.P's.
Maybe. But isn't it a little too early?
Duh?! Are you trying to make me laugh? It's past 11 already woman! Don't tell me you slept late again last night didn't you? Which yadong(porn) site were you on?
Shut up Penny. And I swear I fixed my phone time. Maybe that douche-bag Lean touched my phone again. I'm really gonna kill him!
Ellie, chill. I'm still gonna marry you're brother. DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!
I'm not deaf Penny. Tskk! He's my brother, I can do whatever I want.
Alright I get it. Just meet me here at Starbucks OK??

Then she hang up. What a Lady. =,=
"Elliot Jane! What's the hold up??" mom screamed.
"I just woke up. I'll take a shower now. I'm meeting up with Penny." I replied.
"sure. Why don't you ask Daniel to drive you to--" I stopped her before she could demand again.
"nah. I can drive."
"OK, then I'll just let him drive me to the office. See you at dinner, and oh, you're brother is bringing his friends along to play at the tree house. You're in charge." she said and ran off.

*2 hours later*
I've done taking a bath, wore my favorite denim high-waisted shorts and my tank crop top and paired it with my Dr. Marten's boots, classy LV sling bag, my phone, wallet, ATM and Starbucks card and lastly my lucky charm.
It's a bracelet my father gave me, it has my initials and birthday on it. And my step-dad added a little dove charm on it to symbolize my feminine side. I love my dads. Hehehe. So I went down took my keys and pinched my brother of.

"you better be good with Lucille, she's moms favorite. And oh, when I get back. I'm in charge." I said to him
"shut up wicked witch, talk to the hand!" he said.

Daniel then opened the gate for me
"didn't you wait for mom at the office?" I asked.
He just shook his head.
Strange. Really strange.

*30 minutes later*
I arrived at Starbucks, whoa. What a crowd.. What's going on?
Then someone came from behind me.
"Ellie! You're late." Penny said
"what's up?" I said and pointed over to the entrance.
"school heartthrob is inside. Even I can't get in. He's just too ugh!"
"wait do you mean Lemmings' son? He's here? Actual Harp Lemmings is here?"
"yeah. And has brought along his rightful sidekick slash cousin, Nate Jamie. By the looks of it, even the saleslady are enjoying with who's inside." she said. I won't let this happen!
"let's get in." I said and pulled her to follow me. We tried to fit ourselves in but someone is ongoing of us blocking our way.. And he's pretty strong.
"what the, do you mind?! Excuse me!" I screamed.. As I looked at my side. I lost Penny's sight. Everyone is looking at me. But why?
I looked up at the guy blocking the way.. No.. No way.. It's him.
"what a puny. Trying to get in.. But she can't." he said.
Is he insulting me?!
"hey, you. You're not some majesty who tries to run everything around here. Other people have rights too, asshole!" I said.
"someone's got some attitude issues here. Don't you lady?" he said.
I can't believe it.. He makes me sick! He's walking away. What do I do?! I took out my wallet and phone from my bag and threw my bag right at him. Everybody gasps.
"YOU SICK JERK!" I screamed.
He just chuckled and picked my bag up.
"lady goody two shoes better beg an apology and get her bag back."
And walks away. Such an asshole. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket. And checked for the keys. Gladly they are still here. Where is Penny by the way. I searched inside the coffee shop for her. And what do you know. Jerk's cousin is here. I approach them