Chapter 2

We are at the rooftop, me and him.. Just the two of us.. I feel kinda tingly inside me..
"what do you wanna know plain fish?" he said. He still remembers my code name.
"shut up giraffe!" I punched his arms "do you uhmmmm drink blood?" I asked then he looked at me look up the sky. "what flavors of blood do you prefer?" why do I have a lot of questions?
"so you know already huh? Since when? How?" he asked and looked down to his shoes.
"last night. I was reading the article about how Uncle Pete found and stood up the school. It stated there that he was his own economy." I stated and started playing with my fingers. I admit it, I miss this Giraffe best friend of mine. I miss our sincere talk time. I just.. Then I realized tears start to fall and he noticed it.
"I even did nothing.. Why are you---?" he said.
"I miss the old us.. I just.. Can we please not go all sincere?!" I said.
"what do you mean? Nothing ever changed Elle you were the one who pushed me away!" he said.
"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME IN THE RAIN EXCHANGE WITH THOSE ASSHOLES WHO BROUGHT LADIES AND WENT TO A PARTY. EXCHANGE OF CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS WITH YOUR BESTFRIEND!" I scream out of my lungs. And stood up. Walked away from him "and I'm the one now who's pushing you away?! Are you nuts?!" I said.
"Elle I'm sorry OK?! I never meant any of this to happen! OK you got me, I'm a Vampire are you happy now?!" he said--
"you monster.. Don't go near me!" I said i started to wall balkwards
And I was caught off guard, he then moved forward and he hugged me so tight.
"can you still make me leave?!" he said.
I just felt safe in his hug. I cupped my own face and lean on his chest. This guy. Even tho he's some sort of cold-blood guy could make me feel this way.
"are we OK now plain fish?" he said.
"yes Giraffe." I said and wiped my tears he released me from his hug.
"phew. Thank goodness. I would never want this to happen again." he then smiled like the old times.
"aren't your friends gonna tease me? That I suddenly be----" he spoke before I could finish.
"nope. I'll just be the one to handle that."
Then we went down together. His fangirls were killing me with their death glares. They give me shivers then we arrived at Uncle Pete's office.
"dad were back." he said.
"oh Elliot you're here. Nice to see you. Great timing, my Butler Joseph got the chicken delivery on time. Eat with us." Uncle Pete said.
"uhmmmm sure thing. Oh and mom let me hand this over to the both of you.." I passed the the juice bag filled with blood. Well I know because mom told me so.
Harp took it and drank it immediately. I just smiled at him. :)
I really missed him. We are already eating.
"so I see you guys got along again." Uncle Pete said. Me and Harp just looked at each other. Then
"yeah." we both said. "jinx!" we said again
"you owe me frappe." I finished up.
"you always win!" he complained
"cause you're too slow" I replied.
"yeah right." he said.
"OK you guys we're kinda eating here. Pay respect." Uncle Pete said. "OK dad." Harp said.
A few minutes later after we ate. Actually I ate. They just finished the whole bag of blood juice Mom gave them. Wow they really are vampires. And hungry ones too. I saw Harp, sleeping? Is he sleeping. For real? I went to him.
"I better not do that." Uncle Pete said.
"why?" I whispered, cause I was really close to his face already. Then suddenly.
"cause you wouldn't like what I would do." Harp whispered in my ears. It just gave me the creeps!! It gave me goosebumps actually.
"y-you weren't asleep?!" I screamed.
"We don't sleep stupid." he insulted me.
"tskkk! Who you calling a stupid?" I said.
"you. I'm calling you stupid." he then laughed like crazy
"I hate you!" I told him. Then he suddenly looked really serious.
"I love you." he told me. I got goosebumps. And then I remembered something.

*****flashback*****

"I would want somebody pretty and cute as my wife." the puppet giraffe said.
Me and Harp sat beside each other at literature movie program.
Where there was puppet show and shadow dances and a little film viewing about tragic historical creatures. We were both fascinated with what we are seeing.
"Ms. Fish, who would you want to marry?" the giraffe said.
"I would wanna marry a shark, but as if the world is telling me not to, because sharks are deadly, they are monsters. That's what they say, but I think sharks are really hurt with what they say. That's why they're like that. Running around chasing them. I don't believe them. Sharks are really friendly." the fish said.

And that's where we got our code names.

*****end of flashback*****

"hey, you're going blank." he said.
"uhmmmmm I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I uhhhhh was just thinking about something." I lied
"you know you're not a good liar right? Why try?" he said. I just blushed. I looked at him, he was just there, tilting his head staring at me from head to foot. Why is he, smirking?
"wh-what do you want?" I stutter.
"I made a really big mistake leaving you." he said teasingly.
He said and it really gave me goosebumps.

author's note.

What might happen next? What will Harp do to Ellie?
Find out on the next chapter.