Some Coincidence....

Chapter 5! :"">

More Jamily like what I promised. :))

ENJOY! :* 

London

May 2012

*9:00 pm- In a club

Jamie: *in a table with his friends* *drinking beer*

Friend 1: *notices him being quiet* *puts an arm around him* Hey..

Jamie: *looks at him*

Friend 1: You okay, mate?

Jamie: *smiles* Yeah. *drinks*

Friend 1: Well you don’t seem to be.

Jamie: *scoffs* Don’t worry about me. *removes his arm*

Friend 1: But I am. *puts his arm around him again* We all are. It’s already been a month since your break-up. Yet you’re still depressed.

Well……. That is not the only reason. I am also experiencing cyber-bullying from the TMI fans and I am trying to handle that all by myself. I can’t tell it to any of you guys. You might find me weak…. I can’t tell it to anyone.. And I refuse to. I can handle it all by myself. But somehow…… I feel like it’s starting to tear me  apart. I desperately need somehow to share this to. At least one. Someone who I could open up with, without feeling embarrassed or ashamed. And I thought that it would be Bonnie….. But she left me…..

So yeah…………. I think I have a valid reason to be depressed.

Friend 2: Yeah. We’re just worried about you James. I mean you’re our best bud.

Jamie: *looking at them* *chuckles* Can you guys stop it? *removes his friend’s arm around him* I kind of feel that all of you are gay because of all this affection you’re giving me.

Friend 1: *chuckles*

Jamie: *chuckles* Just stop worrying, OK? If……. I’m not fine now…… I’ll be fine then. *smiles*

Friend 3: Just remember that, we’re always here for you… *pats his knee* whenever you need anything.

Jamie: *chuckles* Well, I’ll drink to that. *raises his bottle*

*all clinks their bottles*

Friend 3: Ey, look there. *looks in a direction*

Jamie: *looks*

Friend 3: Lady with the blonde hair and a pink top.

Jamie: *looks away* *scoffs* *sways his head sideways* You know I’ve never liked blondes. Considering that I already am one.*drinks*

Friend 3: I know. But this one’s really beautiful.

Jamie: *chuckles* You go talk to her. *stands up* I’m going to the wash room. *walks*

And as he was about to go to the men’s room……. Someone caught his eye. There was a redhead girl sitting in the counter, talking to some other girls.. And as she turned her head….. Jamie saw her face. It’s Bonnie.

Jamie: *eyes widen* Bonnie. *approaches her* Bonnie! 

Woman: *ignoring him* *still talking with others*

Jamie: Bonnie.. *cups her face with his hands and kisses her*

As the girl pushed him away…. Jamie saw a different face. It was Lily’s. Staring back at him completely enraged and irritated.