She is loved..

I was squealing when I was writing this chapter. :") IT's so damn sweet and adorable. =))

I Hope you guys like it too! Enjoy! =)) 

August 24, 2012 (Toronto, Canada)

*12:30 nn on set

Jamie: *goes out of his trailer* *looking around* *sees Kevin* Kevin!

Kevin: *looks at him* Kevin!

Jamie: *chuckles* Have you seen my Lily? We still need to rehearse our lines for the—

Kevin: *smirks* Greenhouse scene. Couldn’t wait any longer, can you?

Jamie: *chuckles* *using his phone* Practice makes perfect!*looks at him* Well, have you seen her? I’ve been texting her but she’s not responding.

Kevin: Well, after our scene, she told me she’s going buy something..

Jamie: Buy? Like what? Cookies?

Kevin: *chuckles* Maybe. It’s lunch time anyway. *smiles* Try calling her again, see you later ok? *starts to walk* Goodluck on the scene!

Jamie: *smiles* *phone in his ear; calling Lily* *waves at him* Thanks! *waiting for her to pick up* *looking around* *sighs* Where are you Jane?

Lily: *giggles* *sneaks up behind up* Right behind you James!

Jamie: *fidgets* Bugger! *almost drops his phone*

Lily: *laughs*

Jamie: *faces her* Baby…. *smiles* Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you… *hugs her*

Lily: *scoffs* Stop being melodramatic, James. *pokes his stomach*

Jamie: *chuckles* Ow! *unlocks hug* Be careful… I worked hard to get those abs. *smirks*

Lily: *giggles* I bought you these.. *shows him the paper bag with Starbucks coffee*

Jamie: *sighs* Again? Aren’t you tired of this crap?

Lily: *looks at him sternly* If you don’t want them then fine, I’ll ask someone to have coffee with me instead— *pretends to walk away*

Jamie: *laughs* *holds her arm* I’m kidding, I’m kidding! I love Starbucks!

Lily: *smiles* Well you should…. This is the reason why we met in London.

Jamie: *chuckles* The part where you almost got mo—

Lily: Shhh! *covers his mouth* Someone might hear you— *pulls him inside the trailer*

Jamie: *laughing* *licks her hand*

Lily: *gasps* Jamie!

Jamie: *chuckles* What? I’m your boyfriend! *closes the door*

Lily: *giggles* But I’m lady…….. And it is not very ladylike to have their boyfriend’s saliva on their palm—

Jamie: *smiles* Says the lady who drools while she sleeps… *gets their script*

Lily: *laughs* I do not! *putting the coffees out of the paper bag and putting them on the table*

Jamie: *chuckles* Oh! You want proof? I’m getting your blanket… *runs to the bed*

Lily: Jamie! *runs after him* Don’t you dare touch Jessie!

Jessie is her favorite blanket that she has had since she was a child. She calls her that and brings her on every set of every movie she’s done. She even prefers to wash it on her own. That is how much she values it. And whenever I try to get it from her…… she acts like a little girl who lost her lollipop. Hilarious, isn’t it? I find it adorable.