Chapter Four

Mareck

I hate my mate, period.

Who in their right mind takes six hours to shop? I would have been perfectly fine with a couple of pants and shirts but noooo... Ven wants me to have pants in every style, same with the shirts and vests and t-shirts, tank tops, belts, shoes, slippers, sandals, underwear and accessories to go with it.

And to top it off I had to model every outfit for him. I was seriously contemplating strangling him with the piece of string he was calling underwear earlier. I gave in and let him buy two of those after he whined about it for two hours straight. They called them g strings. They got the string right, not so sure about the g.

My feet were killing me. My head hurt, my back hurt, I was tired as heck and his huge clothes were the only comfort as he dashed around the stores. I'm never ever wishing I could shop carefree again. Ever.

"Venom I want to go home" I hissed when he stopped at yet another store, pointing at some kind of strappy contraption on a fake man. I'm sure they had a name for the thing. The outfit was crotch less save for two thick straps over the hip area leaving nothing to the imagination. No way is he buying that. We probably spent thousands of dollars on the freaking clothes and things and we have yet to buy training clothes.

"You'll look exquisite in it Mareck, you have the same body type as the mannequin" Venom hissed back. Fuck that.

"No" I snapped not giving a flying fuck about whether I was slave or not and forced down my blush.

Demons like to bargain right?

"If you leave those straps right where you see it and take me home I'll give you a kiss" his eyes lit up like a bulb.

"You promise?" he asked.

"Yes! Now take us home. Retail therapy doesn't do me any good" I snapped yet again. I like to think I was a friendly person but right now I wanted to shove all these things down his throat.

Venom asked me to act casual and as much myself as possible around him so he gets the grump right about now.

"Ok. But I still think you would've looked uber hot in that outfit" darkness engulfed us as I was about to snap at him again.

"Do you want that kiss now?" I asked impatiently.

"Heck no! You look like you'd bite my face off at the moment" I resent that but eh... I just might. All I wanted right now is a cold bath and a soft surface.

"You look really tired babe" I glared at him and he held up his hands in surrender. I stomped into our room and stripped.. Well more like ripped the clothes off me and stepped under the spray of the shower.

When my body cooled and my headache subside a bit I stepped out. Pulling on a shirt of Venom's again and a pair of his briefs, mind you I had to roll down the waistband a bit and laid face down on the bed. One would think that after buying a shit ton of clothes I'd have something to wear but nooo... Venom had all our things delivered tomorrow. I just want to sleep.

I batted away whatever was touching my face. Unh... Not enough sleep! I opened my eyes slowly. Ven was lying on his side watching me.

"How about that kiss now?" he asked lazily.

Oh crap!

My eyes widened a bit. I don't know how to kiss! Venom leaned in slowly and I leaned back. I was flat on my back as Ven lies on me. His hips wedged between my legs and both arms braced over my head. I stared up at him. He's so handsome. Straight nose, beautiful green eyes, full pink lips. He was so much bigger than me but he felt right lying on me. He fit.

Those lips came closer and closer, my eyes caught on them. He brushed them softly over mine. I gasped softly when they molded to mine. Slowly moving and tasting. I didn't know what to do. I hope my inexperience didn't fuck this up.

I felt a stirring deep within me. Like something was moving inside me. Pacing. I gasped again when Ven nipped my bottom lip and his tongue slid inside my mouth tangling with my own. I didn't know if to rub my own against his or just lie still and wait. He coaxed me to do the first. It was a slow kiss. Slow and gentle. My hands came up to his back as the stirring inside me became more urgent. I grabbed onto his shirt tightly.

I don't know where the bravery came from but I started kissing him back. Moving my lips with my mate's. My legs came up and around his waist as we rubbed our pelvises together stimulating the hard lengths of flesh between us.

Venom moaned at that and I got even braver grinding harder against him. Kissing harder and tightening my arms and legs around him. Venom trembled under my hands, it felt powerful. Being the one to make his body shake like this. I'm not sure how long we kissed for but it ended all too soon and a little growl came from my throat as Venom abruptly stopped our kiss.

He smirked at me. Trembling fingers brushed my cheek when I opened my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips again. Not as much as I would have liked but eh? Something was better than nothing.

"We better stop now because I might just take you right here and now if we don't" Venom murmured, his voice thick with lust taking on that low pitch you only read about. I blushed at the way he looks at me.

"Can I ask you something?" he murmured again.

I nodded because if I opened my mouth nothing might come out.

"How come you don't have any bruises? You're supposed to be littered in them after your fight with the Minotaur" he looks on me confused.

I frowned, "I don't know. I never got any before. I guess I'm a fast healer", I shrugged. But come to think of it I really never got any bruises. In truth all my cuts healed pretty fast before.

"Oh?.. Um well you gotta get dressed we're going to my father's for dinner. You'll get to meet my brothers and their mates and we'll make arrangements for your training while we're there" Venom didn't move and his erection still pressed against my hip. He kissed my lips again then my forehead and got up while I started freaking out-hello! I'm going to dinner with the devil.

 He kissed my lips again then my forehead and got up while I started freaking out-hello! I'm going to dinner with the devil

A/N

Sorry bout the late update. Hope y'all okay.