Chapter Ten

Mareck

Oh goddess! My body is overheating. My heart pounds loudly in my ears. My legs quiver and I feel so good. Like I am on some kind of high.

Gosh! This is what I am missing out on when I leave my mate sleeping. My tiger is purring in contentment. Venom kisses his mark which he placed just below my pec. I shiver at the tingles spreading through me. He reaches over and takes a bottle out of the bed side draw. He pours some onto his fingers and touches me down there. My ass quivers when his finger breaches me. Oh! It's even better than when we mated.

He pumps his hand, preparing my body for his. I whimper when he kisses me hard and adds a third finger, touching something inside me, something that feels like pure pleasure. Soon I am meeting his thrusts.

"You feel so good love," Venom whispers removing his fingers from me.

"You have me so hard right now," he says harshly slathering some of the lubricant over his huge member. I moan because the the sight of him touching himself so intimately has my stomach flipping. My butt hole quiver when he pushes the huge head against me.

"I love you," Venom murmurs looking me in the eyes as he slowly pushes inside me. I feel a bit of pain but the sensation of his hot flesh sliding inside me has me shivering in anticipation.

"Unh! I love you too!" I scream when he is all the way inside pressed firmly against that pleasure spot inside me. I whimper when he rotates his hips.

"You're so warm and tight," Venom moans into my ear. Oh! This I definitely hate myself for missing out on. Venom makes love to me for hours. I feel so light, like I can just float away.

Venom cleans us up and brings in food, fresh fruits, yum and a slab of raw meat for the furs. We eat and cuddle before my mate thoroughly mates me again. And again. And again. And again.

"Are you asleep yet?" Venom asks. It is currently... I can't exactly say what time it is. We sexed each other up for hours.

"Nope. I'm actually not very tired. I feel like I could run," I murmur feeling a bit restless.

"Well we could let our animals out a little. There's a little forest behind the house," he says and my tiger starts pacing. Venom tightens his arms around me before teleporting us when I nod eagerly.

We stand at the center of some trees. It smells earthy. Pine trees. I love pine trees. Venom shifts, his panther sliding its body around my legs. I pet him for a few minutes while he purrs.

I shift with a little coaxing from Venom. He nips at my hind legs and playfully dodges my front paws. He wants to play?

I tackle him. I'm still getting used to being an animal so basically we are rolling around like kids.

"I'd like to show you a few moves. Teach you to fight in this form," Venom's mind says to mine as he licks my nose and I jump hearing him so plainly. His animal seems to smirk at my surprise.

"We're mates and shifters so we get this perk," he nudges me with his nose and I nod.

Venom shows me the best places to attack. How to spot a weakness. How to use it against an opponent. How to use my weight and my opponent's against them. He teaches me some basic maneuvers.

"Now this is the last and probably the most important," I could hear the smirk.

"Your roar."

"I'm sorry; did you just say my roar?" I ask incredulously.

"Yes. If your roar is strong and fierce it'll fuck with your opponent's head."

Really?

"Well show me how to roar oh mighty roarer," I smirk back.

I watch while Venom stalks around me. I could feel the change in him. His playful aura turning deadly as he stops in front of me. He takes his stance, jaws parting and fangs glistening in the moonlight and roars. The hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I feel my insides spasm. My ears ring from the loudness of it. I have no other explanation than I just feel the need to submit. To offer myself to him. Dropping to my stomach I bare my neck to him.

Majestic.

There was no word to describe him other than majestic. He stalks around me then bites at my exposed neck. Not hard enough to break my skin but with enough pressure to let both me and my animal who is Alpha male.

And I feel all kinds of hot too. I need so badly him right this instance. I want him to dominate me. To use all that primal energy on my body. My breaths came in short and I feel myself stir.

"Shift!" I gasp when Venom flips me onto my back and stands over me. My body obeys his command instantly. My prick is already so hard and throbbing against my abs.

Groaning loudly I start panting when Venom roars again over me. Staking his claim. I feel the vibrations down to my bones.

Then he shifts but not completely. He hovers over my body, his canines long and his eyes red. Little growls come from his chest while he looks me in the eyes, lust and love prominent in his gaze.

"I'm not going to take you gently Mareck. I can't, not right now," he growls running his canines along my neck.

"hhhnnnn! I just need you," I grunt trying to lift my hips to meet his.

I moan lowly when Venom kisses me hard. His body coming down on mine, rubbing our flesh together he rotates his hips against me. I try controlling the kiss only to be pinned harder to the ground and Venom growling loudly at my throat.

"You need to learn your place Mareck," he licks at my throat, his hot hard prick nudging against my hole.

"Your place is beneath me. When I have you like this I'm the Alpha," he growls then he thrusts inside me hard. I scream and moan and at the same time he tears into my shoulder. Marking me like a true shifter mate. His strokes are hard and unrelenting as he lays claim to me. I know he needs this. He needs to show his dominance as a predator. As an Alpha.

Releasing my shoulder he flips me over and pushes back inside just as roughly as the first time taking me from behind. His canines sinking back into my shoulder. One arm wraps around my waist keeping my body up with his strength. The other he holds onto my opposite shoulder to guide my body.

He slides his hand down and takes me in hand. He fucks me with his hand and with his cock. Loud snarls as he takes what he needs from my body.

When he cums he releases another loud roar and purrs at my ear and I just lose it. Lines of cum spurt on the ground beneath me as Venom fills me with his semen, thrusting slowly, wringing every second of pleasure out of me.

"Are you alright?" he murmurs against my spine, his forehead resting there.

"Yea... Just can't move" I laugh breathlessly.

"mmh... I'll teleport us back home."

Home...

He gathers me up bridal style and I lean up and kiss his lips.

"Take us home," I whisper.

A/N

Yoooooo!!!!

Hey luvs thanks so much for all the support on this book. This is not the end though guys there's more.