Chapter Four

Johnathan

My ass itched. I reached behind me and tried to scratch my itch but I just couldn't get it. Wait a minute. That's not my ass. I moved my hand and squeezed here and there. Damn this definitely wasn't my ass. These were buns of steel. No matter how much time I put in at the gym my ass still remained firm but soft so these definitely weren't my buns.

"You done groping me?" somebody whispered in my ear and I screamed.

Oh god! Who was in my house? I squeezed my eyes closed. "Take whatever you want! Please don't hurt me!" I yelled blindly pulling the covers over my head. My heart raced. Oh Jesus! Who would want to rob me?

"Johnathan! Johnathan!" How the heck did this burglar know my name? The sheets were pulled from over my head and a warm hand rested on my back rubbing soothingly.

"Johnathan? It's me Carter." hearing the name Carter, last night's events flashed through my mind. Oh riiiight...

1. Carter showed up in my diner

2. I left said diner to get drunk by myself. Which I successfully did.

3. Carter shows up at my apartment

4. Carter telling me he loves me and why he tortured me back in high school

Nope. I didn't miss a thing. "Why are you in my bed? Shirtless might I add?" I asked looking him in the face. His hair was messed up and his eyes were still droopy.

"Well after we spoke last night you agreed to a date with me tonight and then you fell asleep and I brought you in here. You looked so adorable with your thumb in your mouth that I just had to look at you for a while and then I fell asleep. I lost my jersey sometime last night. your room is really hot at night." his voice was so rough and low. He looked adorable with his eyebrows scrunched up trying to remember why he was in my bed.

"I don't remember agreeing to going on a date with you." I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well it was the part you forgot." he mutters.

"I remember most of last night." I said glaring now.

"See! You said most. I stick with the argument that this is the part you forgot." then he tackles me back onto the bed and kissed me all over the face. That bastard. He knew my face is the only place on my body that I have tickles. Weird huh?

I screamed and laughed and cried wiggling all over the bed trying to get away from the evil monkey butt.

After the torture of the tickles Carter made us breakfast while I started reviewing the diner's numbers for this fiscal year. I was working from home today. Carter being the butt that he is dirtied his clothes with eggs and had to put them to wash. He kept complaining about my place being too hot so now I had an underwear only clad man cooking in my kitchen. I know having a sexy man cooking practically naked in your kitchen is a major turn on but damn it's making me overheat. Every time I glanced in the kitchen Carter would either be bent over or stretching to get something in the cupboards. Dammit! He's still as sexy as he was in high school. And he looked so cute this morning. Stop it!

The heat was becoming unbearable so I pulled off my jersey. Then my jeans because my dick didn't understand the term 'down boy'.

My laptop pinged and I opened the link Lisa just sent me after taking her advice and using my headphones.

I think I just died and went to porn heaven. The link was to a legit pornsite. I licked my lips as I watched a cute little twink deep throat one of the largest dicks I've ever seen. Damn they were hot. Don't ask me why Lisa was watching gay porn. It's just something she loves. Weird girl.

The top was so freaking hawt. And he moaned so good. Caught up in the video I slid my hand into my briefs and squeezed my almost hard dick. The one side of the earpiece hung and rubbed over my nipple with every move I made.

Damn that little cutie could suck cock. I pushed the front of my briefs down and hooked it under my balls as I started jacking off in earnest when the top started rimming the cutie with his fingers. I could almost feel the way cutie was feeling when the top bent him over and pushed his monstrous cock inside. The cutie moaned and damn if I didn't feel like cumming when he pushed back and rolled his hips.

I stroked myself in time with their thrusts, lost in the moans and dirty talking. I felt my orgasm build. I was so close. I could feel the tingles.

"That's the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen." was whispered in my ear and I screamed. My laptop went flying, earpiece and all as I jumped to my feet.

Dammit! I was so close!

A/N

I laughed my head off with this chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed.