Epilogue

Carter

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" Johnathan replies after placing the second gun on the coffee table.

"Why do you-" Just then the doorbell rang cutting me off. I sighed, said a little prayer for the kid on our doorstep and then opened the door.

"Um, hello?" the kid says quietly offering me a hand. I look at it, thinking that if I had a machete I'd chop off the limb he might use to touch my daughter.

"Come in, you must be Yuri, I take." I looked him up and down.

"Y-yes.." he stutters and followed me into the living room just as Johnathan placed a kiss to the barrel of his gun.

"Ah.. You must be Yuri?" he says giving the boy a smile. I know better than to fall for that smile.

"Hello." the boy blinks, eyes glued to the two pistols on the coffee table.

"You have friends Yuri?" Johnathan asks looking at the boy as if he were scum in a pond.

"Yes."

"I do too." Johnathan smiles and picks up one of his guns. "This is the twin, Smith and Wesson and this is old Sig Sauer." he takes the other in his hand and raised them like that crazy chick from Transporter 2.

Johnathan smiles sweetly at the guns and them sneered at this Yuri, "If you think about hurting my daughter or even make her remotely sad you'll be well acquainted with my friends got it?" the kid gulped loudly, hands shaking at his sides. I held in my laugh, trust me you'll laugh later on too.

"Pa, what are you doing?" Carlene asks with venom lacing her words and a hard glare directed at Johnathan. That child should know better, after all it was Johnathan who taught her all the glaring and swearing.

"Nothin'." Johnathan says placing the glocks on the table and stood.

"Hey Yuri." Carlene says softly, a blush staining her cheeks when she finally noticed the boy.

"H-hi Carlene." he whispered.

"Don't mind my dads, they're both crazy." Carlene says awkwardly and I've never seen my daughter like this, mainly she'd be snarling and swearing and basically annoying the living hell out of you with her rather creative insults, I don't know this blushing Mary.

"Well dads, we're off to that movie." Carlene says after an awkward few minutes of both Johnathan and I glaring at the little prick.

"Be safe and don't let him drive my car." Johnathan says handing his keys to Carlene.

"Sure Pa." she gives Johnathan a loud kiss on his forehead and one on my cheek. Both Johnathan and I had agreed earlier that we should glare throughout the meet so we glared at the boy until he was out of sight.

 Both Johnathan and I had agreed earlier that we should glare throughout the meet so we glared at the boy until he was out of sight