Chapter Five

Johnathan

I put my dick back in my briefs with as much dignity as I could muster and turned to face the fucking satan child. My face burned in shame. I can't believe I forgot Carter was in my house. And jacked off while he watched. Like a creeper.

And just like that anger bubbled up. "You fucking creeper! You was watching me like a demented pervert all that time!" I accused.

"You were doing where I could see! If you didn't want me to watch you shouldn't have done it there!" Carter says, his face screwed up and a self righteous smirk on his sexy lips.

Fuck! He's right. "Well you didn't have to watch." I muttered feeling a blush rise.

"If you had seen yourself you would have watched too. You looked so fucking sexy." Carter groaned and smirked when I glanced down at his crotch. He was sporting a boner the size of a hummer. Seriously the man was huge. Almost half of it was against his abs. I looked away blushing even harder.

I grabbed up my pants and pulled it on as I ran away. I checked on Carter's clothes and they were dry so I took them out and took a deep breath.

Just act like nothing happened. Guys jack off all the time. It's a natural thing. Pep talk on par. I stepped back into the kitchen. I shoved Carter's clothes at him and dished out our breakfast. That was the fastest meal I've ever had. Before Carter could burp I shoved him out the door.

Embarrassing was an understatement.

My day was so not normal. But nothing could prepare me for the evening.

"Yo hoe! I'm talking to you!" why would my best friend shout that in the middle of a very crowded mall? It's because she has no lid whatsoever.

"Lisa!" I whined because I seriously didn't want to be shopping for a slut kit as Lisa oh so eloquently put it. She had inveigled me to go clubbing with her. We both got our outfits. Lisa's was a short pants dress thingy. I don't know how else to describe it. The front looked like a dress with bra cuts and the midsection was see through, the back was a series of x straps and finished like a pants. More like booty shorts.

I got black tight leather booty shorts and a fluorescent purple see through top that was tight and shredded at the bottom stopping just above my belly button. It'll show off my piercing nicely. Yep, sure heard right. I got a navel piercing. I'll pair that with my black leather boots.

"Bitch I'm hungry. Take me somewhere, I need meat in my mouth." she whined back.

"Mmh hmm... You'd defo get some meat in your mouth tonight." I smirked at her while she gave me an appalled look.

"You dirty slut! But.. True that." she smirked back.

We ate at a cute little sandwich shop I absolutely adored. Then we were on our way to my house to suit up.

Lisa looked so good. I am gay but I could damned well appreciate a great rack when I saw one. And her being latino.. Mmh... She had a fat ass.

"Oh my god! Would you do me." Lisa moaned when I stepped into the living room. I guess I did look good. My hair was in soft curls and my clothes were skin tight. My booty looked awesome too. I put in my huge stud which glinted. I put on a bit of mascara and some gloss. A couple of leather bracelets.

"Nah.. But I'd get somebody to." I smirked at her.

We took a shot each while we waited for our cab. We planned on getting drunk as hell.

"Johnny boy! Lissy boo!" Big Mac said excitedly when he saw us. Mac was the size of a truck but sweet as all get out but only if he liked you. He's also the bouncer at the club.

"My love!" I squealed back jumping in his arms and kissed his bald head. Lisa did the same. It was tradition.

"Jim's working the room. I'll let him know you sexy bitches are here." Mac says chuckling when Lisa licked her lips. She's been trying to get with Jim since she met him. I'm pretty sure she's never been laid since setting eyes on the sexy beast.

"thanks boo! Oh and remind Lou to stop by tomorrow." I said to Mac. Lou was his sixteen year old son. We usually hire him during school break so he'd help out at home. Mac's wife was sick and her medical bills are pretty big so Lisa and I try to help all we can. We usually sent food over at the house so Mrs. Mac doesn't have to cook as much.

"Sure I will. You guys have fun." Mac says opening the door for us.

Damn the place was jumping. Lisa and I hit three shots back to back and went out on the dance floor. I let the music take me away. Lisa danced close to where Jim had a great view of her gyrating body.

I danced close to her until a pair of big hands rested on my hips and a hard crotch pressed against my ass. I turned around intending to smite whoever dared.

"Fuck me side ways." I whispered when I saw who it was.

A/N

A/N

It's about to go down!