Bunny Boy~4

Hello my fellow readers! Its me! And im so happy that i thought of a chapter for Bunny Boy! But TBH (ONCE AGAIN) i dont think it turned out well. Im thinking about trashing this chapter and starting over again but i dont know....so its up to you weather i keep this chapter up or not :) 

MATURE MATURE MATURE MATURE MATURE!!!! THIS IS A WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME VERY MATURE....ACTIONS AND WORDS SO IF UR NOT INTO THAT THEN I RECOMMEND JUST STOPPING HERE. If your ok with it then by all means enjoy :D

Im not very talented yet at writing male sex scenes so please dont be too harsh on me k? If you have some tips to make it better by all means tell me! im happy to hear what you have to say <3

Like promised a picture of Cam>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was hard to pik >.< i had two choices but i thought this pik made him look fun yet mature :3

Anyway i'll see what i can do about the next chapter but i think this book might be ending or might have a few more chapters to go. IDK i guess depends on all you 

So thank you for your love and support!

~Comment!

~Vote (........up to you but i hope it does well >.< ) 

~Fan

~ENJOY!!!!!!!!!! (HOPEFULLY!!!!)

~Cam~

Walking down the street the coolness of the breeze touched Cam's skin making him feel glad that it wasnt so hot to visit his boyfriend Kendell. Today he had actually brought it. The bunny costume he had wanted Kendell to wear for so long! They actually had bought it before but due to the hot weather and finals they just didnt have time to catch up and have the bunny sex he always wanted.( Well you get the point. )

With a knock on the door no one answered and he found that the door was unlocked. He frowned. Strange, he thought, they always lock the door even when someones home. 

As Cam walked in he saw that the living room and kitchen were empty nothing moved and nothing taken from what he could remember. It looked all neat and cozy as it usually does and had that sweet smell of cookies and vanilla that he loved. So maybe they just forgot to unlock itt?

" Hello?" he said loudly and he heard some shuffling upstairs. Confused he walked up the steps with the bunny boy cosplay in a present bag he had. When he made it to Ken's room he opened the door and almost got a nosebleed by what he saw. 

His boyfriend Kendell was wearing a school uniform like those in a manga! 

Kendell was standing in front of a mirror wearing a  uniform that  consisted of a white shirt that hugged his thin body quite nicely ,  a red tie, a blue blazer, and tailored black trousers. To be honest Cam had to look away because he looked like one of those innocent little boys who belonged in church school. 

" Ah Cam!" Ken finally noticed him and he turned to face him. Kendell looked ...so unbelievably cute he felt like he was the luckiest man on earth who scored with an angel. " U-uh um Ken? Uh why are you wearing that?" he asked getting closer to Ken. He just wanted to touch. A little touch. His boyfriend was cosplaying and he probably didnt even notice. 

Ken smiled and tried adjusting the collar of the uniform. " Well my cousin Emery was visiting today and had brought over his uniform from his middle school days. I thought it looked pretty good so i wanted to try wearing it when my cousin left to eat out with Sis. but i can get the collar to adjust right with the tie."