Bunny Boy~6 {FINAL}

Hello! Im happy and sad to announce that this will be the LAST CHAPTER of Be My Bunny Boy. After working on this story for a while im happy that i actually got to finish a story and not end up stopping half way because of my writers block.

So ima let you all read and i'll talk more at the end. 

Tried my best for the final chapter so i hope i did good! 

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

*Cam*

This was really real right?

please if he was dreaming or dead he didn't ever want to wake up.

His boyfriend, Kendell who they were friends first then soon became lovers, was sitting on his bed, both on their knees, wearing what he always dreamed if, what he waited for , and what he thought what will never ever happened. His boyfriend was wearing the bunny costume!

This wasn't some sort of costume were its like some giant rabbit suit that people wore at the mall to take pictures with kids but this was even more sexy than any type of costume like that and DEFINITELY better than any Play Boy Bunny costume.

His boyfriend wore nothing except a pair of tight red boxers that showed the slight erection  that his boyfriend was in just from wearing it. Other than a pair of red velvet colored bunny ears the rest exposed sweet cream like skin that made him desperately want a taste. His gaze traveled down Kendell's body and he stopped when he noticed that Ken's nipples were already starting to perk up. He tried to meet his honey's stare but Kendell looked away his faced flushed.

He swallowed. He opened his mouth to speak but Kendell spoke up first. " W-well i wasn't sure about your gift so u-um i got you a gift from the mall that i think you will like and well i-i felt that, that was just way too small of a gift for your birthday, after all you have given me so e-even though I'm a bit embarrassed..." he trailed of his face turning a bright shade of red. He squirmed from were he sat then looked down towards the bed and shut his eyes tightly. W-was he going to cry?! Cam thought a big rush of guilt crashing down on him.

" U-uh Ken-" he began to say to comfort his lover but just in that moment Kendell's head snapped up, his eyes sparkling with determination and he shouted," Happy Birthday Cam! I love you!"

If there wasn't a darker shade of red out there then he must have discovered it because  it just appeared onto Kendell's face. He hadn't turned red like that since Cam had asked Kendell out. Kendell then got off the bed and rushed towards  the door.

"I-I'll go get your present now!" and he tried to flee.

" Wait!" Cam grabbed Kendell's arm and pushed him onto the bed. " Wha-what do you think your doing Cam!" Kendell said shocked by his actions. Cam wasn't going to let his boyfriend slip away this time. So many moments have been wasted and this was the one were he was going to have his bunny boy.

Cam gave a smirk. " Well even though you say that you got me a present Kendell, you forgot one more thing." Cam moved in closer to his lover and he could smell the sweet scent that always seemed to come off Ken and drive him wild. He could see that Kendell's breath came in short pants now and Cam liked that he wasn't the only one being affected by the other.

"What is it?" he asked his eyes glazing over a bit as Cam nibbled at the base of his neck, tracing his tongue over his throat. He felt him shudder underneath and he smiled. Cam pulled back a bit to get a better view of Ken. Cheeks rosy, eyes glazed, and a mouth begging to be kissed by him, it was almost hard to restrain himself from devouring the meal set before him. It was as if he was the hungry wolf who had captured the elusive bunny and now had to either make a choice wheather to rush and devour him as quickly as possible or savor each and every taste from him first. Cam seemed to like this idea.