Bunny Boy Extra

A/N:{ Hello so this is a short little extra that i mentioned so its just an extra thing that really doesnt have anything to do with the story. Its a Q&A with Cam and Kendell ( i was going to do a q&a with Blake and Angel but couldnt think of anything) So i hope you enjoy! 

*Bunny Boy*

Me: Hello Kendell. Cam. Are you boys ready for a little Q&A? Make sure to answer 'Kay cause ima right down your answers on my notepad here.

Cam: Go ahead. Im ready for it. *smile*

Ken: Then i am too! *blushes*

Me: Alright then! First question: To Cam. There are many females who have read this story that mentioned that they want Kendell to be theirs. Your response?

Cam: Sorry ladies he's already taken. And i dont like to share.

Ken: *blush-again*

Me: *Scribbles* To Cam again. Allot of people * females really* mentioned  that they want to have sex with Ken.

Cam: *glares* Didnt you hear me? I dont share.

Me: You didnt let me finish. They also said that there willing to have a threesome. You, Them, and Ken.

Cam: *Surprised but hesitates to answer* 

Ken: *Shocked by Cam's hesitation* CAM!!

Cam: Depends. Will they be wearing cosplay too?

Ken: CAAAAM!!!! 

Cam: *waves at me dismissively kinda disappointed* Well still no. I guess.*pouts*

Me: *Scribbles* Ok so To Cam. Do you have some weird cosplay fetish or something?

Cam: *Shrugs* Call it what you will but i call it a hobby. It does make everything a bit...naughtier.*winks at Kendell.*

Ken: *Looks away from me embarrassed.* 

Me: For both of you: Do you want a second book? 

Cam and Ken: Well-

Me: Oh wait i know the answer to this one! Not in the near future. Any complaints?

Ken and Cam: ...............................

Me:  To Ken. What makes you so damn adorable? I mean you gave every girl and boy who read this story a nosebleed. I think we used up all of the worlds tissue on you.

Cam: Yeah i kinda wanted to know that too. *looks at ken*

Ken:*face bright red nervously panicking * U-um I Uh um Im sorry! * makes an adorable panicking face* 

Both me and Cam: *plugs up nose with tissue from current nosebleed. Both silently agree that he was born with that power.* 

Me: Are you both happy that your story has gain allot of fans?

Cam: *surprised* Really? I thought you never ment to take us that far. For sure i thought you'd end by having writers block and never finishing our romance. 

Ken: *Happy* Well i think its great that allot of people like your work.

Me: Actually i never thought i would finish your story either. But thanks to all those people who gave me motivation, here we are. 

Cam: *Blows kisses to readers.* Thanks readers and voters! You gave our idiot author the motivation to write. 

Me: *glares* Bite me pretty boy.

Cam:*winks* Sorry not interested. I already have a honey bunny.  

Ken:* faces readers* T-thank you all for motivating our author to write! Without you, me and Cam could have been a one-shot or something. So thank you all! * blows an awkward kiss to the readers*

Me: *Awwwwww* 

Me:Last question. What is one thing you wish i could have written in your romance?

Cam:*No hesitation* Cosplay. We needed more cosplay. There simply just wasnt enough. 

Ken: Um well maybe dates? I really wanted to go out on dates with Cam.

Me: Dually noted. Ok so i have the results to the Q&A and here's my analysis to the solution. * Turns notepad toward Ken and Cam* 

Ken and Cam: *in shock* What?!?!?!?

Me:*Turns notepad toward readers* 

┌|゜з゜|┘└|゜ε゜|┐┌|゜э゜|┘* There dancing!* 

^^^^What i actually wrote down the entire time ^^^^ 

Me: *smiles and waves at you* Bye Bye!