Intro:

Note: Kylie Jenner will be playing Madilyn James but if you don't like her picture anyone as her even yourself XD and later on in the story, Theo James plays her dad aka Professor James XD

Enjoy :D

Madilyn's P.o.v
Hi my names' Madilyn, I'm 17 years old and I go to Chino Hills High School out in LA. I'm the social outcast of the school and all the popular kids bully me except for the most popular and hottest guy in school Cameron Dallas. I'm not a complete outcast though, I have my best friend Patrice who's on the JV volleyball team and my socially awkward best friend Matt Espinosa who who plays the drum on the schools marching band and obsesses over anime with me when he has time. And makes vines and YouTube videos that make people laugh.

(Skips to the incident)

This morning as I came to school I went to my locker and all the sudden the locker slams in my face and I get pushed to the ground. I look up and see Nash Grier was the one who did it then all the rest of the football jocks such as Taylor Caniff, The Jacks and Carter Reynolds. They started laughing then I turtled on the floor and they started kicking me then I hear Cameron's voice say "that's enough, leave her alone" then Nash says "and what are you gonna do Dallas" then he says, "I'll show you Grier", then Cameron punches Nash the says "Go!!! Clear!!! Scatter!!!" Then he turns to me and says "Hey, are you alright??? , here let me help you up" then he helps me up and says "Sorry about my friends hurt and harassing you they can be complete assholes sometimes" and then I said "its okay, I'm used to it, this happens quite often so...." Then he says "yeah, but it's still not okay they have no right to treat you that way" then I said "yeah but it still happens so..." Then he asked "so... What's your name cuz I've seen you around and I have you in quite a few classes but I don't know ur name", then I said " My Names Madilyn, Madilyn James" then he said " My Names Cameron, Cameron Dallas, but I bet you already knew that" then I said "Yep" then he said "well I have to get to class, It, was nice to meet/talk with you Madilyn" then I said "thanks, you too hopefully I'll see you in class" then he said "Yeah same"

I hope you guys liked/enjoyed this first chapter X) sorry if the chapter is short I'm sick with a cold atm and I'm not feeling myself I promise I'll try and make the 2nd chapter longer when I'm feeling 100% better and when I have free time on my hands anyways love yall <3 byyyeee!!! <3