Chapter 3: Skater girl, Cheeky Cam, Pervy Nash, Knight in shining Armor

A/n: I'm gonna make this chapter short but lengthy due to the fact I was busy today and I have school tomorrow anyways enjoy XD

Madilyn's P.o.v
It was a beautiful morning the sun was shining and I was still asleep dredding when my dad will wake me up. Then the next thing I hear is "Madilyn, wake up!!!, you don't want to be late for school", then I said "oh yes I do", then I put the pillow over my head. Then the next thing I know my dad grabs my ankles and pulls me out of bed, then I say "ok dad I'm up!!!" Then I start getting ready for school. I do my makeup ( mascara, wing eyeliner, natural looking lipstick that is pink) then I straighten my hair then put on my black nirvana crop top and my dark blue tasseled shorts and my black vans high tops then I grab my spiked clear wayfer glasses and my trusty kryptonics longboard and skate to school.

Cameron's P.o.v
I saw Madilyn skate to school and boy did she look beautiful and graceful as she rode. I liked the fact she never wore to much makeup vs. the other girls in school who just cake it on. I always like Madilyn's style vs other girls. Her legs looked so damn sexy in dem shorts she was wearing ;). I think I really like her but I don't know what she thinks about me. Maybe when I'm her knight in shining armor next time around, I'll hint to her that I like her or I'll probably just come out and say it.

Madilyns P.o.v
I went to my locker after I arrived at school and strangely I found The Cameron Dallas staring at me which was pretty awkward and weird. Then I put my board inside my locker grabbed the books I needed and all of the sudden it slams in my face like it did the other day then I see Nash Grier pin my arms to the lockers and then he closely examines me then he licks his lips then he plants them on me then he goes straight for my my neck then I hear all the football jocks chant "whooo!!! Get some Grier!!!" Then next thing I know Cameron is ripping him off me then he socks him giving him a bloody nose. Then he says "why can't you just leave her the fuck alone Grier??!!" Then Nash and his band of buttheads walk off and talk together. Then Cam says "sorry about Nash, he can be such a perv and a dickhole" and I said "thanks for saving me, then he said "it's no problem anytime ;)" and then he starts saying " hey Madilyn, I'm hoping this is not too forward but, I have no plans to do anything this weekend so what I'm saying is, will you go out with me this weekend???"

Madilyn's P.o.v
*thinking to herself
I can't believe the hottest most coolest guy in all of Chino hills high school who I've had a crush on for the longest just asked me out on a date this weekend XD
*Cam snaps her out of daydream
Oh sorry Cam, yes I'll go out with you this weekend

A/n: Sorry if this chapter seemed short to you but I had to make it short due to the fact I wrote this at night and I have school tomorrow but I promise after I get the small amount of hw I have done, I promise right after I'll update the 4th chapter and for sure make it longer XD anyways.... Byyyeee ✌🏻️ luv y'all 😘☺️