Chapter Eighteen- Child or Not

When Winter opened her eyes, she knew that Summer was carrying her. He was the only one in the group with dirty blond hair. She was just glad that it wasn't Spring golden blonde hair, or even Gaia's black.

Gaia wanted her dead, she wanted everyone dead. She just to kill her with her own hands, because she never fall for any of her tricks. She should've saw that coming, the moment she saw her annoyed expression, like something wasn't working.

"Winter's awake," Autumn said to the wolves. He was just glad that they didn't ran into trouble, after all Winter had been asleep for two bell rings.

Jasmine nodded her head and continued to look for somewhere they could talk, without having to worry about Gaia overhearing. However, she knew they would have to do something about that.

"Winter what happened?" Summer asked looking at her. He remembered the four panicking when he opened his eyes, they wouldn't tell him what was wrong, but he knew it had something to do with Winter, since she was the only one still asleep.

"Saw Lily, fought with her. Saw Hunter and Dylan, fought with them," Winter said wondering if Summer was just used to carrying her by now, she just hoped it didn't become a habit. She also didn't care what cycle she was in, nor did she find it important. "You know the usual."

"So who's the oldest?" Spring asked and Winter just looked at her. She didn't look impressed. "Hey! I'm just curious and I'm the others would like to know."

"Why does it even matter?"

"It doesn't," Autumn said rolling his eyes. It didn't matter how old Winter was, since she had proven herself time and time again. He didn't care how old she was, since they knew she was under age from the start. "I won't treat you any differently, same with Summer."

"But we would have to be careful with who found out," Spring said. She only sighed when everyone looked at her. If she was in her tenth cycle, then there would be things she couldn't do. "They would try to use her childish innocence."

"Well, to me, it doesn't matter," Winter told her. She stopped looking at the blonde, instead kept her head straight. Summer was holding her, so she could face away from Spring. "So I'm not telling. Not that I exactly know."

"Nice going Spring," Summer growled, wondering what the heck was going through her mind. She might have told them, shown that she trusted them enough to know, but then Spring had to open her mouth. "You must feel real proud of yourself."

"What? She's a child Summer, a child. It's not my fault," Spring huffed wondering when Summer had actually started to like Winter, if she remembered correctly, he didn't even like Lily and she was an angel. "She's not in her sixteenth cycle. Therefore she should wait like the rest of us did."

Winter was getting sick of it, they were talking about her like she wasn't there. But she knew that Summer wanted to get his point across and Spring needed to hear this. She wasn't going to take her word with any seriousness, maybe she would take Summer's.

"Didn't stop you from using her, did it?" Summer asked handing Winter to Autumn, who carefully put her on her feet. "Does it make you feel better? That if we were with our Tribe that your word would taken over hers?"

"And if it did?" Spring asked, her temper was getting out of her control. If Summer didn't stop, then she was going to scream at him and she might even hit Winter, just to spit him. "So what if it did? A few bell rings ago, you wouldn't have cared. Admit it you hate the Imani family. So what makes her any different?"

"You're right an one point I did hate them. But now I only hate Dylan and Hunter," Summer said, he never hated Lily and Winter, he greatly disliked them, but didn't hate them. "And if you did, it makes you more childish then I thought fought."