Chapter Nine- Love and Lost

"Time to get up," Leaf's voice echoed around the room. Winter didn't want to get up, she wondered why Lily was telling he- no wait, Lily was gone. "I need to show you something, a test if you will."

"What test?" Luna asked rubbing her eyes. He didn't tell them about a test, but then again, most of them wanted to do little more then sleep. So they might have missed it, or he wanted to make sure that they got some sleep.

"Guess we'll find out," Autumn told her, while folding up his blankets, whatever they were made of, it was much better then the ones that Spring made.

"Winter, you can't stay in bed."

"Luna, I'm going with the other two," Spring said as Summer and Autumn left the house, both had left the room to give both Luna and Spring some privacy. "Aren't you coming?"

"Go ahead Spring, I've got to Winter up," Luna told her while shaking Winter's shoulders. She didn't have to look, but then knew that her sister was frowning at her.

"Leave her. She'll be the one who gets into trouble, not us."

"She's part of our team, Spring. You can't turn your backs on people," Luna said she didn't turn to look at her sister. "Just because they don't agree with you. You can't wish someone dead, because of someone else's actions. I know you saw Lily as a sister, but Winter didn't ask her to die."

"Of course, Luna." Spring widened her eyes at Luna, she had never seen her sister so annoyed.

Winter only closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Jasmine. She didn't want to tip of Luna, but she guessed she already knew that she was awake, but if she was in luck, she won't know for how long.

"Winter, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you lie?"

Winter just sighed and started to get ready. Jasmine had ran out of the door, when Luna was looking out the window. She could only guess that the small wolf didn't want to be seen, not by the people she was with. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know what I'm talking about. What happened with Lily, we never got to talk about it."

"Like I told Spring, she made her own choice. She's not going to control my life."

--

The two walked to the middle of the broken village. Most of the houses were in ruins, old paintings were fading away. Winter looked at the tress with green leaves on their branches, colours that she didn't know the same for bloomed around the path.

"Winter, Luna welcome!" Leaf said as entered what used to be the town squire. The other three were sitting under one, their eyes closed.

"Sorry about being late." Luna didn't know what Spring told them, but she hoped that she had a bit of sense.

"It's fine. Summer told me."

"Summer?"

"He said you wanted to talk to Winter."

"Thank you for understanding."

Winter just looked at the two and rolled her eyes. She just sat on one of the mats, before laying down, a weight was added to her stomach not long after. Looking at the wolf, she wanted to smile. Like Jasmine she had a marking on her forehead, but instead of a snowflake, it looked like a flower.

"What the?" Luna asked looking at the creature. She looked at Leaf and then back at Winter, she didn't know if she should be worried, or if she should coo at the cute sight.