Chapter Ten- Sea of Snow

"Are we going?" Winter heard Summer ask. She was sitting in front of the house, had been since Leaf has started talking to them. He hadn't gotten around to telling them that they couldn't leave yet, that their next location was having a snow storm.

She knew that Leaf was smiling as soon as she heard his answer. "Net yet." She also knew that everyone was going to be looking at him, so he's have to tell them same thing he told her.

"It's pretty," Daisy said looking at the necklace in her hand. She had learned a few things about them, but she didn't know how Daisy was able to see it. Since she was sure that both wolves were blind. Jasmine had find them by their scent, and she shared that information with the others, which was the reason Daisy found her. "The smell is nice as least. I would tell you what I thought about the look, but..."

"You can't see," Winter said. She didn't know how they lost their sight, she didn't know if they were born with it. She just knew if they wanted her to know, then they'd tell her. "Alex and Rose gave it to Leaf, but they thought they were going to see Lily."

"Something on your mind?" Jasmine asked lifting her head.

Winter looked at her, then looked at the necklace in her hand. She didn't want t wear, she was scared that she'd lose it, or Spring would think that it belonged to her. Since the two were going to give it to Lily. "I don't want to lose it."

"Silly girl. Jasmine and I can look after it," Daisy told her. She didn't mind looking after it, and she was sure that Jasmine wouldn't be. They could smell her worry, so it had to be important to her, or she wasn't telling them everything. "We'll make sure it won't get lost, no one will take it."

Winter looked at the two and smiled. She was glad that they were happy to look after it, after all they wouldn't have offered, right? Tapping Jasmine's head, she carefully put it over the wolves head. Where she watched the chin grow smaller, until she couldn't see it anymore. Her only link to Rose and Alex was hidden in the fur of Jasmine's neck.

Both Daisy and Jasmine looked at each other, their energy going around Winter's neck. They wanted to give her something, they were sure that Leaf would mind. More like, he's be glad that they liked her. The other two would be sure to love her as well.

"What was that?" Winter asked and when the two rolled their eyes. She looked at her neck, around her neck, hanging off a dark blue piece if cloth was two wolf charms. Unlike the necklace the twins gave her, this one would be harder to hide. "Thanks."

"Don't worry," Jasmine told her. Of course she was worried about someone taking if off of her, she would to. After all, it was their work. "No one but us can see. Wouldn't want Gaia taking if off of you."

"She's have to rip it from my hands."

"Glad to hear that you like it," Daisy said,a smile growing on her face. She was glad that she liked it.

"Thank you, so much," Winter said, tears in her eyes as she hugged them. She rarely got a gift, the one from her siblings hardly counted, since they wanted to give it to someone else. But this one was meant for her, they had made it for her.

"You're welcome." Jasmine and Daisy were glad she liked, but were saddened that she sounded like a child getting their first present.

--

"Time to leave," Leaf said. The storm has stopped awhile ago, but they were eating when it happened. So he waited until they were finished. "The storm's over and it should be safe for a while."

"Finally," Summer said getting his bag. He wanted to get this done as quickly as possible, he didn't want to have to risk his life in the darkness. They were near the end of it, sure there were a few bell rings left, but he didn't know how long it would take them. Nor did he know what they would ran into. "Let's get going."