Epolouge

Omg I'm done yay!!!
________________________
>>>>>>like 4 or 5 years later<<<<<<
________________________

"I do," He said.

"And do you take him to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, through good times and bad to long as I shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do." Ash said, smiling um at her new husband, James.

"You may now kiss the bride."

James and Ash kissed and everyone clapped. I whipped away some happy tears. My best friend and my brother were getting married!

I looked over at Lukas, who was already smiling my way.

I fiddled with the engagement ring on my finger.

Took this doofus 4 years to propose and it only took 3 for James to propose to Ash and she's younger than me! I mentally scoffed. Only 7 more months before we get married though.

After the wedding was over, we all headed to the reception. After a while of stuffing myself with cocktail shrimp and other goodies, making speeches, eating cake and dancing, Ash piled me off to the side.

"Can you get everyone's attention. I want to tell everyone the thing." Ash whispered.

"Sure sister-in-law. Ha you're my sister. I just relived that! Yay!!" I giggled. Instead of gracefully tapping a fork against a wine glass like normal people would do, I cupped my hands around my mouth and yelled "Yo!" as loud as I could.

Everyone looked towards me. I pointed to Ash and backed away.

"Thanks for that." She said, some people snickered. "I have an announcement to make. This may come as a surprise to all of you, even my own husband, but, I found out 2 days ago that I am pregnant." Collective gasps rang out around the room. James nearly choked on his drink.

"What?!" James asked.

"I'm pregnant." She repeated. People started to congratulate her. She sat down next to James and they began to talk.

I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist. I turned and kissed Lukas on the cheek.

"That'll be us I'm a few months." Lukas whispered.

"Except I'm not having children for a while." I told him.

"That's what Ash said."

•     •     •     •     •      •

The end.

Sorry, I know it was rushed and short, but I hope you enjoyed it. It his is your Christmas present. Published 12/25/15