Chapter 14

A/N Hello there. I am back. I have been on wattpad for a while. I put this story on hold for several reasons. I didn't plan this book out so its hard to write. I wrote this about a year or two ago. So message me if you want. Thank You and Enjoy The Chappie. Btw Time Moves On. Story takes place In New York December 23.

++++++++

Reese Pov: 

I sat in Neymars new apartment. It was snowing outside. I moved in with him. His son is with his ex ."Baby I love you" he whispered. I smiled. We've been through so much. 

His hand was playing with my hair. I heard a knock on the door and Neymar ran to go open it. "Neymar!" Shouted a lady's voice. She put her lips on his. 

"Alice?" He questions. "Baby! I'm Pregnant!" She shouts. My eyes go wide. "what the hell neymar?" I question.

"Get out!" She screams. Woahh did she just tell me to get out? I ran to her yanked her hair. Neymar pulled me off her and told me to calm down. "Shh" he whispers. "You're jealous" She states. 

I grabbed my jacket and headed out. Tears were streaming down my face. 

"Reese!" Shouts Neymar. It was snowing terribly.  I ran and he catched up to me. He pulled on my arm. He gripped it so I wouldn't go. 

"Neymar let go" I stated. 

He turned me around and kissed my lips. His tounge entered my mouth. I cut the kiss and stared into his eyes. "Neymar Maybe we should break up" I say. 

"Baby?" He asks.

"Please" I plead.

"Okay" He says. Which makes me cry more. He didn't ask why. I knew he didn't care.

////

okay so this is short but i needed to keep yall updated. So I'll be back. Chapter 15 will be good I promise.

love you