Chapter 12

Neymar Pov:

I looked out of the plane window and tried to think about how Reese would react.

"Arriving to Brazil in 2 minutes " said the Loud speaker.

I gulped and prayed that Reese wouldnt be mad.

The plane arrived and landed. We all were asked to step out.

I took my backpack and left.

"Thank you"  I told the airline attended.

Cameras were flashing when i walked out.Mr.Dunga was waiting as i made my way through the paparazzi.He grabbed my arm as we hurried out and grabbed a taxi.

We headed to the stadium. Reese,here I come.

I finally arrived at the stadium. I ran around trying to find her. I went to the locker room and found her sitting with Alex. My heart sunk.

"Reese" i spoke.

She turned around and her eyes went wide. I tried to think right. I tried to stay positive.

"Neymar?!" She shouted.

I stood there as my bags dropped to the floor.

I ran to her and tried to hug her but before I could touch her..

She fell to the ground. Alex helped me to pick her up.I was tired already and now Reese .

Stay safe Reese.

Reese Pov:

(Reese was taken to the hospital)

I tried to open my eyes..i could hear people talking. I heard a familiar voice. I slowly opened my eyelids and looked around. Neymar was next to me watching. And Alex was on the other side of the bed.

Neymars warm hand touched mine.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey" i whispered.

I tired to smile. "Why am I here Neymar?"I asked."I came and You fainted" he said scratching the back of his neck. I looked into his eyes. Brown mix with green creating a group of butterflies to form in my stomache.

It's been a while since I had Neymar By My side. I blinked and i felt a small tear roll down my cheek.

I smiled and looked at Alex.

He smiled and kissed my forhead. "Neese" he said looked at me.

I giggled at what he said. He walked out of the room. I looked at Neymar. He looked tired and drowsy. He looked like he has been crying for ages.

I took my hand and traced my finger around his lips.

"How was it kissing other girls?" I asked. "Reese.."he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Explain later." I blurted.

The doct soon came in. He smiled at the sight of seeing me. I smiled."Reese you get to leave today" he said.

I was excited.

"We need to talk Reese Okay?" Said neymar.

I half smiled.

"Okay" i whispered.

The docter started disconnecting machines. To home I go.

---

Short?

Lol Once Again Im Sorry.

I've had school and other things. But I'll be updating more. I LOVE YOU!

So many neymarzetes ily ily

Xoxo

Pinkslave