Chapter 9

So I just got back from school 2hrs ago. And im happy to update.

****************************

One Week Later ##

It's been a week and I have earned 789 dollars. The plane ticket cost 700 dollars.

I layed down on my bed. I am so exhausted. I thought I would leave today. But I need to order the ticket tonight.

I then got a call from a blocked number.

"hello?"

"Hello?"

"who are you?"

"the guy who fell for you since day 1,the guy who can't stop thinking about you,the guy who used to bully u "

"Neymar???"

"yes.."

I ended the called and broke out into tears.

He doesn't love me.He even said it. He is a player a bitch. I hate him. He doesn't care. He has millions of dollars and a carreer. Even a son. Davi..

I layed there with my phone in my hand.

I expected another call but of course he just wanted to hurt me even more. I devoleped feelings for him..and he knew that.

I turned on the tv and searched for something to get me off this.

"so neymar are you in any relationships?"

The interviewer was looking at him and smiling.

I noticed something about neymar. He looked upset and dull and broken. I felt so guilty, but he played me . And two can play this game.

"Na Roberto, im not but my son needs a nice girly around him when his mother isn't around"

Neymar sounded like he was about to cry.

"Are you interested in anyone?"

Neymar stayed silent. He called me before this interview, so he might have something to say? Or to calm himself.

"Na i'm very fine, and Ladies i'm available" he said

Forcing a smile.

I turned off the tv and grabbed my laptop.

I searched for Brazilairlines.com

I bought the cheapest airline ticket which was 678 dollars.

I was leaving today at 12:54.

It was 10 and I had to get my bags ready.I pulled out my grey baggage and stuffed clothing and important items in it.

I closed it with the zipper.

I grabbed another bag and put blankets and another items. I won't be coming back. I'm leaving to where I belong. Brazil.

Yep but i'll be back sometime.

It was 10:23 and I decided to grab my cell. I tweeted.

Off to brazil.

I'm pretty sure Neymar will see it. I think I have to see him first when I get there.

**

Neymar Pov:

I'm sure Reese doesn't want to see me. But she has it all wrong.

It was a dare from my boys. I didn't mean anything

I love reese and I can't live without her. She beautiful.Everyone counts me as a player. I have a son what else does she expect.

But I do have a secret.

I don't care about bruna on how Reese put it.

I broke up with bruna when I found out about Reese. Reese brings out my feelings.

And I need to see her. Mr.Dunga said he knows where she lives.

She lives in New York. And i'm Visiting her tomorrow.

I am catching a flight at 12:54

Yep I am pretty excited and I want to just prove it, prove it all that I love her.

I just want her.

Reese Johnson.

;)

________

I'm crying.

This is too much. So anyways i'm updating tomorrow too.

Haha ily guys.

My hair is a mess :(

But I might write a sequel eeeep. Comment if you want a sequal.

And also I lovve marc bartra. I might start a book around december or february

Ilyyyyyyy

Byeeee xxx