Chapter 8

Sorry it took long to update.I have been writing my Teacher/student story"Mr.Smith" and anyways. Im sorry for leave yall hanging.

I love you guys by the way.

Here's chapter 8

*******************************

I was in my bedroom. I left Brazil two days ago. I didn't say goodbye.

I felt horrible these past days.

"Reese." I heard my mother on the other side of the door.

"Come in" I answered.

"Why on earth did you leave? We kicked you out for a reason Reese. And Now your back.If you want to live here you need to pay rent"

"Oh shut up mother!!! I didn't do shit to your fucking baby she's 13 she comes up with the fakest bullshit" I shouted.

"I give you two months to live here. But you're leaving okay? "

"One question?Am I even your child?" I asked

"Ha finally you find out. No Me and John aren't your parents. And what else ? Oh yeah Your mother is Dead. And You're Father oh himm... He's in Brazil"

"How do I know you're not lying " I ask her.

"Wait here" she said with a straight face.

I waited for felt like an hour.

She came back with a small brown box and a little key."Here open it and find out" she said patting my back.

"I hope you leave soon child" she said.

That bitch.

I opened the little box and found some photos.I looked at the first photo.

He seemed familiar. Who was he???? I then remembered that face.

Mr.Dunga. It was him carrying me as a child. This is weird. Really weird.

I need to go back to brazil now.

But I need money for the ticket.I'll have to get a one week job and suffer with these strangers.

I went on twitter and tweeted.

"Oh Brazil, I knew u had some history"

I was shocked. I continued searching in the box. I found a braclet that had a charm on it.It had a soccer ball with my name printed on it.

Reese Dunga.

I smiled.

__

Hey guys. What a plot twist.

Sorry that it took foreva too update.

Now ik it's short but it had to be short or else it would take forever to update.

I love you guys btw.

And sorry for the short chapter.

Comment what you think .

And also follow me ;)

Byeeeeeee zx