Chapter Twenty-Six

***Mature content ahead***

"Remember tonight for it is the beginning of always."
Anonymous

Claire Sanders

The air outside was the same but the air inside thickened with the many layers of intimacies.

Tyler pulled away from me and kissed my forehead softly. "You mean a lot to me, Claire. A hell lot than I thought you would be."

I felt each of his words settle in my body, rising a beginning of a smile on my mouth. Admitting anything related to feelings were too hard for Tyler but he openly admitted my existence in his life and that I meant a lot to him. That was as far as I love you for me.

And nothing else mattered because I already knew I loved him.

"I.." I hesitated. I wanted to tell him what I felt but something in me hesitated. So I said, "You mean a lot to me too."

Suddenly, there was a change in his posture and expression. His grey eyes darkened and his grip on both side of my hip tightened. "I can't wait anymore. I need to have you, Claire."

A feeling of trump swapped through me at his words. I made him feel needy. I made him ache for me. I nodded as a blush started creeping on my cheeks at his unashamed inspection of my body in a barely covered lingerie.

Tyler pulled me to his arms, pinning me against the wall of his chest. An exhilarated breath escaped me as his perfectly sculpted pair of lips claimed mine fiercely.

My hands roamed over his taut manly chest hungrily as the band of muscle at my lower back forced my hip tight against his front, making me achingly aware of his hard arousal.

With a throaty growl, he picked me up and threw me at the middle of his massive bed. The bedsheets beneath me felt like silk as I watched Tyler with hazy eyes. His hands caressed my ankles before unclasping the heels. Dropping them on the floor, he glided his hands over my thighs and reached my waist.

I sat up enough to let him slip the last material off my body, baring every inch of my skin to his hungry eyes.

"Beautiful." He huskily whispered. "You are beautiful. Never doubt it."

There was no way I could doubt from the way he couldn't stop his eyes from taking me in. He leaned back and stood up to take off his briefs which emitted a silent gasp from me.

It wasn't the first time I had seen his bare chest or long strong legs but it was the first time for me to see every inch of his glorious body. His whole body screamed tanned and muscled. Tyler had a body of a warrior and pleasure coursed through me at the manliness and strong stance he possessed.

My hesitant eyes fell lower and my jaw nearly dropped. He was already long, full and hard. I realised he was hard for me and felt my confidence rise once again.

After taking my fill of this astounding man, I raised my hands and beckoned him near, wanting to feel his strapping body against my own body. Tyler didn't disappoint me. He came to me and ran his hand over my thighs while kissing me passionately.

He stopped momentarily to clash his eyes to mine but my body demanded his love quite viciously. This body of mine needed to feel him, all of him. I gripped the back of his neck and pulled him back to my lips. I nibbled at his lips then let out a unexpected moan as Tyler took his hand higher and slid his fingers along my inner thigh.