Oishi Shuichirou x Reader - Presents

A/N- Hey everyone. I'm a day late because I got grounded. So I'm gonna be on like once day, so anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Probably will be rushed. Anyways , enjoy!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Valentines day was the most anticipated holiday of the year. Everyone was excited to receive gifts and such. You really hated this day. Not only were you single, you received a lot of chocolates from people. Male and females both, you weren't even that popular. You just had a pretty face.

Oishi had always liked you, you two were friends but barely talked. You were more close with Eiji. You walked the halls with Eiji and Oishi. You were talking about how much presents you were getting from others. It was really annoying.

"Oh cheer up (Y/N)! It'll be fine."

"I'm just waiting for the right person to give me the right things..."

Oishi blushed and scratched his arms. Eiji winked at him.

"Hey (Y/N). I have to go. Why don't you go to class with Oishi. I'll be right back."

"Okay..." You blushed

"So, is there someone your interested in?"

"Well maybe..."

"I see....."

"Anyways, I have to get to class. Seeya later. " You waved at him and left.

You sat down at your seat and found a small note. You opened it and were surprised.

'Go to your locker after class ends. There's something waiting for you. '

You weren't sure whether this was real or fake. But, after class you heard to your locker. When you opened it, you were surprised. There was a valentine's basket. Filled with candy, chocolate, a teddy bear, a mug, some baking things, a rose, and a letter.

You opened the letter and blushed. Oishi?

'I really like you (Y/N). I never talk to you, but this present is from the bottom of my heart. Please accept it.'

You were shocked. You didn't hate him, you liked him. You were always excited to see him around Eiji. When you turned around ,you saw him standing there. You walked up to him and hugged him.

"I accept. "

He chuckled and hugged you back.

"There's more presents to come from..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ugh, sorry this is so short. I didn't have much time but I hope you all enjoyed. I'll be back next week, hopefully if I get un grounded. Comment, vote and share! Bye.