Tezuka Kunimitsu x Reader - Leaving

Hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've had time to edit these chapters. I used to be terrible at writing back then so I didn't want to leave these untouched. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the more revised version even though they're short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat under a big tree, soaking in the fresh air. The sun was shining but the tree was giving the perfect amount of shade. The winds were blowing once in a while but it was a cool breeze and it felt good on a hot summer day.

"(Y/N)..?"

You opened your eyes to see your boyfriend, Tezuka Kunimitsu.

"(Y/N), I've been looking for you everywhere. Are you okay?" Tezuka's voice was laced with concern as he approached you under the tree.

You forced a smile, trying to hide the turmoil within. "I'm fine, just enjoying the breeze."

Tezuka sat down beside you, his presence comforting yet heavy with unspoken words. "You know, I leave for Germany soon. It's not easy for me either, leaving everything behind."

Your heart sank at the reminder. "I know, Mitsu. It's just... it's hard to imagine you being so far away."

He took your hand in his, squeezing it gently. "I promise, I'll come back whenever I can. And we can make it work, no matter the distance."

Tears welled up in your eyes, threatening to spill over. "But what if... what if things change? What if we drift apart?"

Tezuka brushed a stray tear from your cheek. "I won't let that happen. You mean everything to me, (Y/N). Distance won't change that."

You leaned into him, seeking solace in his embrace. "I'll miss you so much, Kunimitsu. It's going to be hard without you."

"I'll miss you too, more than words can say," he murmured, holding you close.

As the sun began to set, casting an orange glow over the horizon, you realized that this moment, this bittersweet goodbye would be etched in your memory forever. It was the beginning of a new chapter, one filled with challenges and uncertainties, but also with love that transcended any distance. And as you held onto Tezuka, watching the sunset together, you knew that no matter where life took you, your love would endure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!