Tezuka Kunimitsu x Reader - For Eternity

Requested by brebre267. Hope you enjoy ❤

***************

Christmas was right around the corner, just a few days away. The streets of Tokyo was decorated with holiday lights. There was a big Christmas tree in the middle of the park, where people would donate gifts for children. Or they would just watch and take pictures in front of the tree.

You sat on a nearby bench, waiting for your boyfriend of six years. Yes, you and Tezuka Kunimitsu have been together. Ever since middle school to be exact. Even if you guys had your ups and downs, both of you were still happy.

It was a very cold day and he suddenly wanted to see you. You wrapped your scarf more tightly around your neck and waited for him. It was snowing; very lightly. It made the city look so much prettier than usual. You smiled and waited for Tezuka to show up.

A black car came to a halt and you immediately recognized it. 'He bought his car? Then why didn't he just pick me up?'

You walked over and he came out of the car. "Sorry, did you wait too long?" He said, opening the passenger door. You pecked his cheek. "No, but I though we were gonna take a stroll." You said, getting in the car.

"I changed my mind. We're going to dinner with Syusuke and Naomi." He said and you sighed. "Kunimitsu, I am not wearing a dress. How should I walk into a restaurant looking like this?" You say and he chuckled. "Don't worry, I have all your stuff in the back. When we get to the restaurant, you can change in there."

You nod and he drives away.

--------------------------

After getting changed, putting on makeup, and slipping on some heels, you both walked to the receptionist and told her your names. She pointed to the table, which was already occupied by Fuji and Naomi. Tezuka thanks the receptionist and you both walk to the table.

Fuji waved and stood up. He hugged Tezuka and you. Naomi also got up and hugged you both. They had just gotten married recently and they were happy. Just like you and Tezuka, they have been dating since middle school. Fuji popped the question quickly after college and now you're wondering when Tezuka will.

You both sat down and enjoyed dinner. Conversations led to other conversations and it was a great night. After dinner, the four of you waited for desert. Naomi leaned over and whispered. "So, has Tezuka popped the question yet?" You blushed but shook your head.

"Really? I'm surprised! You guys have been dating forever!" She said and you giggled. "I don't really care, as long as he's always with me."

"Oh, is that a proposal?" Tezuka chuckled and everyone laughed.

"Hah, no." You blushed and looked away. He smiled and held your hand underneath the table. "I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled back and the waiter bought the deserts. When you saw what was on your chocolate cake, you gasped. There was a mini card that said, "Will you marry me?" on it. A diamond ring was inserted on the side of the cake.

You looked over to the side and saw Tezuka smiling at you. "How about we make those dreams come true? Will you marry me?" Tears fall from your eyes and you nod, hugging him. Everyone around you clapped and cheered. He put the ring on your finger and kissed you.

After dinner was over, you both separated from Fuji and  Naomi. "Kunimitsu, thank you. Everything was perfect." You say, tugging his sleeve.

"Only for you, my princess." He said and you tip toed to kiss him.

"I love you."

"And I will always love you, for eternity."

*************************

Happy New Year Everyone! ❤