Chapter 10

Harry grabbed your hand as he helped you out of the car putting his hand on the small of your back. You look at the large sign that reads "Aquarium" on the front of the building. You give a small squeal as you . You hear Harry give a small chuckle and he pulls you closer into his side.

While you and Harry went off on your own, the others went with themselves.

"Where first?" He asked smiling down at you.

"Ehm.." You saw a flash in the corner of your eye to find a couple of girls standing and squealing towards one another. You looked back up at Harry and he gave you a small smile and kissing you cheek.

"Lets go to the turtles then, yeah?"

You hesitantly looked back at the girls and nodded noticing a few more people now gathering around the two if you.

Grabbing your hand once again he leads you down the hallway and you go to the turtles. You wrap your arms around your chest and go off to a different side of the tank while Harry looks at some of his own.

You watch as a turtle slowly comes across the glass and you slightly smile. "Hey Harry," You turn around only to see at least fifteen girls around Harry. Not only that but there happen to be a couple of paparazzi around but they're keeping their distance.

You were about to turn back around before you heard Harry's voice. "Hey I'm kind of busy right now so is it alright if you all just wait outside?" You look at him and watch as he talks to the fans a little motioning them over to the exits which they slowly, almost one by one it seemed but after a few minutes they were all out and Harry was back over to you. The two of you went around the aquarium only stopping at a couple places that really fascinated you.

While looking you caught up with the rest of everyone besides Niall. No one had seen him since you all had gotten here and had absolutely no clue where to go.

"I'm thinkin' it's about time to split up." Louis smiled.

"This isn't an episode of Scooby Doo, Lou." You giggle.

"This is the most typical thing for us. It's like we're a secret agency going for missions." Louis said.

"No it's not. All we've done is lost Niall." Zayn said plainly.

After a long bit of bantering Niall casually walked over to you all while wearing a dolphin hat and drinking out of a sea turtle mug.

"Whyd you get that..." Eleanor asked.

Niall shrugged and took a drink. "I thought that's look nice on me and not to brag or anything but I'm pretty sure I was right."

******

When you got back you all put your swimsuits on and headed down to the beach. When you had gotten there a sign said that there were jellyfish in the water. You looked at Harry. "I can't go in."

He let go of your hand as he latest down his towel and spread his each things out. "Whys that?" He asked looking up a brief moment.

"I'm allergic to jellyfish."

Harrt snorted and you kept a questionable look on your face. "Jellyfish?" He said amused. "That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." You furrowed you eyes at him and he only smiled back. After setting everything up he stood up brushing the sand off his hands. "Lets get in."

"Do you ever listen to me?"

" Yeah, 'Course!" He said looking out at the water.

"I'm not getting in." You said finally after glaring at him a while.