~Two~ Nope. It's Dru actually....

“Niall” I said gently shaking him to wake him from his slumber after the air hostess alerted me we were landing in ten minutes

We’d only been flying for twenty minutes at the most and he was already fast asleep.

“Hmmm” he murmured, dropping his head to rest on my shoulder.

Was this dude serious? First he kisses me and now he decides to sleep on my shoulder.

Hell no.

I was about to start giving out to him, until his head turns into the crook of my neck where he breathes in deeply through his nose and exhales hot air on my neck.

It’s all I can do not to shiver.

“Hmm.. you smell nice Miss Verena” he mutters into my neck, exhaling more warm air.

This guy needs to stop.

He starts gently nipping my skin, with his lips covering his teeth, and starts moving up to my jawline. A low moan escapes my lips before I can stop it and I feel him smirk against my now hot skin.

“Miss Verena! I’m shocked by your somewhat slutty behaviour!” he says, lifting his head slightly to look into my eyes.

Oh yes, because I’m the slut giving out hickeys to people I met half an hour ago.

Wait.

I’m actually the slut letting someone give me a hickey within half an hour of meeting them.

“Stop calling me that” I muter

“What’ll I call you then?” he asks

I decide to steer the conversation away from my name and instead ask him some questions

“Anyway, where are you headed?”

“Home” he replies flatly. I sense it’s a touchy subject for him

“Oh. Where do you live in Ireland?”

“Westmeath” he says, perking up a little

“I’m going to Westmeath too?” I ask, now suspicious.

Did he see my ticket?

Is he just mocking me?

“Aww well I’m headed to Mullingar”

My jaw drops to the floor of the plane. Is this guy serious?

I stare at him for a second trying to figure out how he found out where I'm going.

He smirks with a somewhat confused expression, and gently closes my mouth by putting his large fingers under my chin and gently shutting it.

“Why Ms. Verena, I do believe, judging by your reaction, that you’re heading to the town of Mullingar also?” he asks, humour lacing his words.

For the second time in thirty minutes I lose it.

“What the hell? How do you know where I'm going? Did you steal my ticket and passport? Seriously Niall? Who are you? Are you stalking me? Stop laughing at me you dickhead and tell me what else you know about me!” I end my speech by slamming my small fist on the arm rest (just to get my point across)

“Listen cupcake, I don’t have your ticket or passport, nor did I ever have them” he tells me a smirk playing on his lips

“Wait are you staying with Fanny?” he asks me

“Who? Francine?”

“Yeah, Fanny. Talks a lot, always hyper, annoying?” he says, describing her