~Five~ Are you coming up short stack?

I mentally cursed myself as I closed my mouth.

Goddamnit Dru. Isn’t he the exact type of person to hang around a skate park?

“Miss me baby?” he whispers, as he passes me to collect his abandoned skateboard.

“Of course I did schnuckumms!” I exclaim, pinching his cheeks between my thumbs and forefingers when he returns.

“She’ll give you a run for your money eh Horan?” a tanned boy shouts. I recognise him as the tall boy I followed on the bike over here.

“Shut the hell up Malik!” he shouts back. When he turns back around to me I can see anger flashing in his eyes. But what’s more prominent than the anger is.... amusement?

He’s humoured by me?

My suspicion is confirmed when he laughs softly at me, shaking his head and walking back to his friends.

Malik receives a punch on the arm and a light shove before I’m called over. “Is this the girl from the plane?” Malik asks Niall, before turning his attention to me.

“Yeah it is” I answer for Niall, looking at him confused.

A boy in a snapback and grey joggers explains “Niall here just has a habit of never shutting up about some ladies, what was the word you used to describe her Niall? Oh yes, smoking hot wasn’t it? Yes it was.  I do believe he said ‘She practically gave me a lap dance but dude, I wasn’t complaining, she was smoking hot!’

“Shut the hell up Payne! Can you keep that goddamned mouth of yours shut for one fucking second?” Niall shouts at the boy and grabs his snapback off of his head.

The boy, Payne, leans in and whispers in Niall’s ear, earning him back his snapback and an apology from the blonde.

“Dru, this is Zayn Malik” Niall motions to the boy I followed on the bike “Liam Payne” that’s the guy in the snapback “and Tommo, sorry, Louis, he’s over there somewhere” he motions to the seats above the pool.

“So I’m guessing Niall is the Regina George of the group?” I ask the other two boys who chuckle lightly, while Niall glares a me.

“Oh my god, I love her already!” someone exclaims behind me.

“Oh God, well you two are gonna get on like a house of fire.” Niall mutters, pulling a hand through his brown roots.

I turn to meet a boy all in black. Black jeans, black socks, black Vans, black sweatshirt. The only splashes of colour are the red of the logo on his shirt and the grey of his beanie.

“Dru, this is Louis Tomlinson” Niall sighs

“It seems like Niall here was trying to keep us from meeting” I mention to Louis.

“Yeah well he can be a bit overprotective can’t you darling?” Louis asks him, pinching his cheek.

Zayn and Liam burst into laughter “Oh my dear God, you two are like the exact same person!” Niall exclaims, holding his cheek.

“What?” asks Louis.

“God, no wonder I wanted to keep you two away from one another!” Niall tells us.

“So you admit it?” Louis asks, crossing his arms.

“Tommo, don’t you have a girlfriend to get back to?” Niall asks while glaring at him.

“I do actually. Later gentlemen, farewell Dru, I do so hope we can meet again soon” Louis says, before kissing the back of my hand while glancing at Niall. He straightens up and smirks before walking up the ramp out of the pool.