1

"Daddy mommy look I made a castle." I was in a beach with all my family, I was a wearing my cute pink bathing suit as it was my favourite colour. Me and my brother were making a sand castle and after many tries we finally made it not that it was a great castle, it was just a small castle made with a bucket and a flag at top but we're both satisfied with it.

"Wow you actually made a pretty castle there." My mommy said bending her knees so she was the size of her seven year old daughter while giving her best smile. I just giggled and high fived my brother, we used to be the bestest friend, we were two peas in a pod.

"Now that my princess and champ have made the most beautiful castle I've ever seen.umm." He said tapping his finger on his chin. "How about I treat my little kids with some yummy ice creams for their great work." He said with a big grin plaster on his face making me and my brother to jump aroung hugging each other. After I pulled away from my brother, I was going towards my daddy so he--

"Ahhhh!!!" I cried in pain real hard as I opened my eyes and saw that my brother was yanking my hair so tightly that I thought my hair will come out.

"You freaking good for nothing hippo, how many times do I've to shout for you to get up." He spat with so much hatred and venom in his voice, his spit thrown in my face making me cry in pain because the more he yelled the more tighter his hand grabbed on my hair.

"Get ready in five minutes and make me something to eat." He threw me hard making my head bumped with the headboard hard and walked out from my room. I have a great feeling I'm having a bump on my head. After groaning a little I quickly got up from my bed and went to the bathroom taking my clothes with me because I don't want my brother doing some wwe on me.

I opened the faucet and hoped inside the shower thinking how my life was then and now. How I have gone from such a happy pampered princess to this abused punch bag. After finishing all my business I went straight to the kitchen to cook but I already see someone has done it. My aunt!! She made breakfast today.

"Oh good morning Paula."

"Umm go..od morn.ing aunt."

"Well you took long enough in the bathroom so I had to make all these all by myself." She said emphasising the last three words, honestly she's just exaggerating it, I had to make twice the food she makes all the time and she's just complaining about making this little food just for today.

"I.. Am sorry."

"Of course you should be, because of you my husband and nephew had to starve. My poor little nephew, why can't you be just as good as him you fat pig." She spat with disgust written all over her face. I fought the urge to cry in front of her and said sorry for million times. After finishing my daily routine of apologising I ran out taking my backpack with me.