3

I was in my classroom talking with my friends, my classmates were all friendly with each other. Though I might not be really beautiful or topper of the school I am a really friendly and approachable person. Even Though nobody likes me at home, most people at my school loves me. My brother and me are a lot opposite even if we were born from same parents. My brother is smart with good grades and less friends ( I doubt if he has any) he looks like a person you don't wanna mess with or a really boring person while I am a person with a smile on my face, making stupid jokes and really friendly that main reason why new students like to approach me first than any others. My friends like to call me popular as the amount of people that knows me but I love to be called friendly because that word popular just doesn't click with me.

I might be quite a friendly person but like most people I've some special friends who I can share all my secrets not exactly all but stuffs that I want to tell. I am quite embarrassed to tell about my family life with my friends that it took me five years, five freaking years to tell the reason why I don't leave with my parents and which they had never guessed  it as I always act the brightest person in the world. I thought they might hate me, mock me or wouldn't wanna be friends with me as they have the perfect family and I have a really broken family but the opposite of it happen, they were showing me pity which I hate the most in this world 'people showing pity to me.' But after sometime they stopped it and told me how this kinds of  things happen in most family and I shouldn't be embarrassed like only my parents are the people in this world who got divorced. And yeah I really thought about it and I'm quite OK now so whenever I think about the past I tell myself whatever happens in this world it happens for a good reason but my aunt has other plans as she always blame and bad mouth me for whatever happened.