6

I laid on my bed, tears running down my face last night was definitely something that I didn't wanna remember but my stupid mind only replayed the horrible scene again and again making me sob. Suddenly my door banged and in came my brother with a furious look with some clothes in his hand which he threw harshly towards me hurting me.

"You crazy stupid b!tch what the hell did I tell you yesterday." He yelled more in a statement form. "If you've forgotten let me remind you, you dimwit." He said now grabbing my hair. "I told you to wash my clothes." He spat each word with venom on it. "But did you?" He spat bringing his clothes in front of me.

"You have hands Robert you could have washed it yourself." Both of us shocked at my sudden outbrust, I was the kind of girl who always obeyed them without any complaints but today was different, I found the courage to speak but was vanished the moment Robert choked my neck. "What the f*ck did you say?" I was choking for air looks like I am gonna die finally but alas he pulled his hand and started kicking. After finished with his kicking he grabbed hair tilting my towards him "Now would you ever f*cking disobey or back mouth me." I shake my head no too scared to open my mouth. "Good I'm going out with aunt and uncle until I come back I want all the work done." It was Saturday and I was definitely not planning to spend it bawling my eyes out.

____________________________________

It was already 3 o'clock and I had finished my work with tears streaming down my face, no matter how hard I tried these traitors just spilled out from my eyes. I still haven't stopped crying, I really have to admit my eyes had a huge water tank.

I went inside my room and went to pick my phone, so I could listen to something to make my tears stop. I searched and my fingers landed on be alright like always but did it help this time nope. I was wreck no matter how many times I hear the words everything's gonna be alright I was crying harder. That's when I thought how I don't want this excuse of a life anymore, I was tired of being a punch bag, I was tired acting all happy even if I was hurting inside a lot. I went towards my drawer, I know I kept it somewhere here. I found it I found it, this sleeping pills, the pills that are gonna be my escape from this rotten hell.

I took out 4 pills from the bottle and gulped it. I went to pick my phone after gulping the pills and put on the four songs from my husband without my permission a throaty chuckle comes out from my mouth. I put that four songs - one less lonely girl, be alright, flatline and purpose on repeat so that the time I'm dying I would die peacefully listening to the most beautiful voice in the world. It's such a sad thing he's not doing one less lonely girl anymore in his concert, I have always wished to be his one less lonely girl because I always knew I couldn't be his favourite girl.

I wipe the tears from my cheeks and went to my desk and started writing in a paper

I'm sorry I came as a bad luck to all of you. I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help and always burden you. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better daughter, sister , niece most of all a better punching bag or sex toy. I'm really sorry my dear brother for all the time I disobeyed you and raised my voice for my good, I'm sorry aunt I couldn't be a perfect maid and do the chores without a mistake, I'm sorry uncle I couldn't give you the sexual pleasures you wanted from me. More than that I'm so sorry mom dad I couldn't be the strong daughter you wanted me to be. I give up I give up I can't keep this anymore I'm sorry.

Love Paula.

I was crying a freaking river writing this stupid letter which I guess anyone will actually read. I felt my eyes dropping slowly goodbye mom, dad, Robert, uncle, aunt and my psycho friends. I'll miss you.