5

*Warning this chapter contains a little mature scene, you'll be notified when the scene starts.*
___________________________________

I was in my room after finishing all my chores. I was applying some balm on the new bruises when someone knocked my door. I looked at my bedside clock and it read 11:45 who could it be I thought everyone was fast asleep. My curiosity was all over when my whore like uncle came inside my room.

"Paula sweety." I cringed when he said that but quickly hid it.

"Yes uncle anything you need?"

"I was just checking up on you." He said coming inside my room and locking the room behind him.

"Umm,, I'm OK umm you aaahh can go back." Don't show weakness Paula stay strong.

"Not until I've checked it myself." He said now sitting beside me on my bed, his hands on my knees making shiver run down my spine which was not in a nice way.

"I I I"

"Shh.. Paula I am just here to show some love to my little niece that has to go through hell like of life." My eyes widened when he said that.

"No no no." I yelled pushing him, my brother is probably in one of those stupid parties with his friends and my aunt is a really heavy sleeper so I doubt she'll hear my cries.

He suddenly yanked me down with him on my bed. "Oh c'mon Paula just have a little fun with your uncle, can't you just do that."

*mature scene ahead*

"No no no" tried of hearing my cries he took a cloth and put inside my mouth. Out of all the days my oh so brother had to go out to party tonight, why couldn't he have stayed home like usual. Even if he's not the proper brother I always wanted but I doubt if he would have let this pig do things to me like he's doing now. He was kissing my neck leaving his dirty germ filled, this is so gross, I miss my mom and dad I wanna go to them why couldn't have they just taken me with them or like aunt always used to say why why didn't they just killed me as an infant. I hate my life I hate everyone, I hate everyone who acts like they care about me but leaves me with bruises and pain.

I felt the man on top of licking my breast that was hid under my clothes and hands going downwards trying to pull my pant. I tried kicking him so he won't pull my pants easily but looks like he got the wrong idea and chuckled and before telling me "easy there kitten I knew you always wanted me but not that badly." I wanted to puke when he said those words. I found him already unbuckling and pulling my pants and rubbing his hands on my private parts, more tears started coming out from my eyes. Never have I ever felt so disgusted in my life before.

"It's gonna hurt a little at first but you'll just come to enjoy it later." He huskily whispered which was supposed to seduce me but only made me feel gross. He had already started unbuckling his pants and took his private part out making me gulp in fear. No no no this isn't happening please god please don't let this happen but unfortunately like everyone else god also went deaf on my pleadings as the man on top of me aka my uncle started thrusting inside me making me yelp and cry in pain.

"Stop stop please."

"No no no." Those were the exact words I cried while my oh so uncle took my damn innocence.