chapter 1

She stared at him steadily wondering to herself how she could still be with this man. Terrance was not the man for anyone, yet she did not care. All she was worried about was being happy and if he did that for her that was all that mattered. He was a very conceited and selfish man, who cared only of the things that made him happy and not worrying about what was best for the people he loved.

This man's body drives me crazy, she thought to herself. She had a thing for tattoos, and he had a lot of those. He was 5' 1" and he was a sexy kind of short guy. The only problem was he was married and was never with his wife. She let him do what he wants and never says anything about it. If you ask me, she is crazy.

"you must see something you like?" he said looking down at his manhood.

He started to flex for her, and he could tell she liked it because of the way she looked at him. He always knew how to get her, and she would let him. No, it was not because he was running over her like he did his wife. It was because she loved having sex with him.

I wish I could leave him alone. What is wrong with me, I need to do better ain't no dick that good. This is crazy, how do I deal with this shit. Always beating myself up about it and then turn around and do it again. This shit don't make no sense.

She wanted to do better but she could not. he was everything she needed so she did not care if he was married or not. He could just have sex with her and go home to his wife, or whoever was next. She had her own house, a couple of cars, her own money. All she needed him to do was put it down and leave.

"Hell yeah, bring it over here." She said excitedly.

He hopped in the bed and they rolled around in bliss.

"Do you want it again before I leave?" he said.

"How about you give it to me now and then we eat and do it again all night then again before you wake up in the morning and leave." Said Sasha.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He said as he kissed his way down her body to her pussy.

"Let's eat!" he said as he began to taste her.

In the back of his head he knew he needed to leave but right now he was on a mission. But not one thought came to his head that he would have trouble when he finally did come home.