Chapter 13:

Laylonie had been thinking about spending more time with her husband. It had been a while since she was really with him. She walked in the house and tip toed quietly to the bathroom. She took a long hot shower and washed her hair. After a while she emerged from the bathroom and got into bed. Even though she moved as slow and softly as she could he still felt her movement and turned towards her and put his arm around her. She came closer as he pulled her towards him.

He opened his eyes and looked at his beautiful wife. You begin to kiss her. She cringed as he took her by her neck and looked deeply in her eyes. He could feel her start to relax as he tightened his hold in her. He rubbed his hand smoothly over her body as she begins to shake. He pulled her closer feeling the warmth of her body. He untied her robe and began to finger her womanhood.

She closed her eyes and got ready for what was coming. He let her go and just as she was gasping for air, he took hold of her again and started to kiss her even deeper than before. Then he took his other hand and grabbed her naturally long hair. She moaned, and he pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. "I feel how wet you are." He said with his warm breath hitting her ear. He moaned even louder when he snatched lose and put his hand back between her legs.

He got on top of her and pinned her down as he looked deeply into her eyes. They felt empty, and never ending. He pushed his hard body into hers. She could feel him forcing her legs open. He started nibbling and sucking on her neck. Her body began to tremble even more then it had before. He had taken all her energy just by the foreplay. he was making it really hard for her to resist him.

He started kissing all over her body. The second he let her hands go, she took her nails to his shoulders. She went with his movement as he keeps going down further and further down between her legs. His tongue touched her clit and she let out a loud moan and tried to pull away. He grabbed her legs, pulled her closer and held her body right there. His strength was everything in that moment as he ate her with so much energy. She could barely stand it.

He rose and begin to snitch her robe off. There was nothing to take him back now, he had her where he wanted her to be. Not even the robe she had on would stop his entry. He pulled her body to his as he slid in slowly, letting a soft sigh come from his lips. This is what he had waited for. He eased in slowly, making sure that he touched every spot inside her womanhood. He needed this, he needed her. He did not think he could get any closer to her until she pulled him into her body. Her warm breast against his chest. The sound of her heartbeat as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her.

Tears rolled down her face as he told her he loved her. He could see hurt in her eyes, but he did not stop. He had a hold on him and did not let him go. She got louder and louder as he went deeper and deeper. He took hold of her body and wrapped his hands around her. He wanted so badly to tell her everything was okay. He wanted to let her know that this was a feeling that he had longed for. He missed her, and even though he could barely tell, he knew that she missed him to.

When they were done, he laid on top of her. Ear to her chest wrapped in the sheets with his ear to her heart. The beat was slow and mellow. They had not made love like that in so long. He was in shock. He still loved her and all he could think about in that moment was where she would disappear to at night. Why did she cry during sex? Did he do something wrong?

She rubbed her head over his dark wavy hair as they laid there in silence. Their bodies wrapped together they both were one, but never said any words. Never made any movement. They both were at peace and they both were at war. The love they had for each other had only been so faint in the time that they needed each other the most.

When he had noticed that she had fallen asleep, he eased away from her. He walked into the shower and turned on the water. Letting the water run over his head, he put his back against the wall and started to think. He was not ready to go to work and so he wouldn't. finished his shower and dried off and got back in the bed beside his wife. She laid there more beautiful then she had ever been. Her dark nude body had always been amazing to him. He looked the way she looked but he was never with her for that reason.

Hours after he had drifted off to sleep, he woke up to see Laylonie coming out of the bathroom from a shower. She was stunning in her lace bra and panties. She sat there on the chair in front of her mirror and lotion her body down. He stared at her and she smiled. He wondered if he should ask her where she was going. Then he wondered if he had even wanted to know. He got up walked over to the safe and pulled out some papers and told her to sign them.

"What is this" asked Laylonie with a smile.

"Baby this is your jewelry store. This store and everything in it belong to you. All you have to do is put your name on this paper." He said grabbing her hair and putting her head on his chest.

She bit her lip grabbed the paper. There it was she took the pen and put her name in it. She looked up at him and the seriousness in his eyes drove her to her knees and she begin to rub the bulge in his gym shorts. She had forgotten how big he was until she took him in her hand. She pulled down his shorts and watched as she gripped his manhood and massaged it fiercely. He put his head on her head and grabbed her hair, then pulled her head back to look up at him.

"Now sign it in blood" he said. As soon as he gave her conformation, she put her mouth on him and he forced her head deep and moaned. She went harder every time he moaned. The faster she went the more he pulled her hair. Soon he took both his hands and had them in her hair, and he hardened as he was about to give way. She massaged it he pulled her robe open just as he was letting go. She moaned in satisfaction as she felt the results of her work hit her chest. He pulled her up and kissed her.

"I love you" he said as he walked away and over to the safe.

"I love you to" she replied taking the stack of money he handed her.